Gjovik Chevrolet Buick GMC, Inc.

Sandwich, IL

973 Reviews

2780 E. Route 34

Sandwich, IL

Directions

973 Reviews of Gjovik Chevrolet Buick GMC, Inc.

Sort by
August 02, 2022

Very fast process to purchase a vehicle. Only downside is they bump the vehicle price up for market condition. At least they show it to your face and really won’t budge. Nice people though. More

by mmahoney71
Chris Griffing
Aug 04, 2022 -

Gjovik Chevrolet Buick GMC, Inc. responded

Hello there, we appreciate you taking the time to leave us this feedback. If you have any further questions, please give us a call. We're always happy to help!

July 30, 2022

Service writers and mechanics were right on time with our apt. for an oil change and tire rotation and we were treated with the best of courtesy. Great experience. More

by RDYKSTRA1487
All the service writers at one time or another., Chris Griffing
Aug 01, 2022 -

Gjovik Chevrolet Buick GMC, Inc. responded

Thank you for your very kind review. We strive to make sure that all of our customers leave happy, and it's great to hear about your excellent experience here at Gjovik Chevrolet Buick GMC, Inc.. The Gjovik Chevrolet Buick GMC team 630-552-3422

Aug 02, 2022 -

Gjovik Chevrolet Buick GMC, Inc. responded

Hi there, we are very happy to have provided you with such a positive experience! Thank you so much again for your feedback! We hope you have a great day!

July 30, 2022

Great! No pressure assistance and service during and after the sale! I bought over 10 cars in my lifetime and this was by far the smoothest transaction ever More

by herkertski
Anthony "Bulldog" Briggs, Fred Squillo, Justin Squillo
Aug 01, 2022 -

Gjovik Chevrolet Buick GMC, Inc. responded

Thank you so much for choosing Gjovik Chevrolet Buick GMC, Inc.! Congrats on your new purchase, and let us know if we can be of any more assistance! The Gjovik Chevrolet Buick GMC team 630-552-3422

Aug 02, 2022 -

July 03, 2022

The service department performed very poorly. The told me that my truck would be ready at 12 noon and when I showed up at 3pm to pick it up it was still being worked on. the service scheduler tol More

by SCHRAMER33
Chris Griffing, Fred Squillo, Justin Squillo, Tony Milus
Jul 08, 2022 -

Gjovik Chevrolet Buick GMC, Inc. responded

Thank you for your review. We're sorry your visit didn't go as planned, and we'd like to address these issues with our team. If it's possible to discuss your visit in more detail, please send us a message with your contact information so that we can reach out. We strive to make sure that all of our customers leave happy, and it's disappointing to learn that we missed the mark here. The Gjovik Chevrolet Buick GMC team 630-552-3422

June 29, 2022

They got me in quickly and the quoted time to complete my oil change was spot on. More

by BLAIR.HAAKE
Timothy Frank
Jun 30, 2022 -

Gjovik Chevrolet Buick GMC, Inc. responded

Blair, thank you for the kind words for our service department! We look forward to sharing your compliments with them, and don't hesitate to let us know if we can be of further assistance. The Gjovik Chevrolet Buick GMC team 630-552-3422

June 26, 2022

Service Department was outstanding. Came in for an oil change and they also did a recall More

by edward.ruebensam
Tim

Gjovik Chevrolet Buick GMC, Inc. responded

Thank you so much for your excellent review! We are so glad that we had the opportunity to work with you, and we are thrilled that you found your experience with us to be a positive one at Gjovik Chevrolet Buick GMC, Inc.. Please don't hesitate to reach out if you need anything else. The Gjovik Chevrolet Buick GMC team 630-552-3422

June 25, 2022

Very fine service, as usual. Sad dealership with very few new cars, if I wanted a new vehicle. More

by BFOLEY12
Chris Griffing

Gjovik Chevrolet Buick GMC, Inc. responded

Thank you! We appreciate your business and look forward to helping you with any questions or future vehicle needs. Thank you for choosing Gjovik Chevrolet Buick GMC, Inc.. The Gjovik Chevrolet Buick GMC team 630-552-3422

June 24, 2022

Fast service and friendly staff and fastest car experience I ever had ! Definitely recommend to friends and would come back for my next purchase in the Future More

by andrea_mora1980
Justin Squillo, Mark Mcgee, Tony Milus

Gjovik Chevrolet Buick GMC, Inc. responded

Congratulations on your new vehicle! We are so glad that we had the opportunity to work with you, and that our team could make this a top-notch experience! We hope you enjoy your new vehicle, and we look forward to continuing to serve you in the future! The Gjovik Chevrolet Buick GMC team 630-552-3422

June 24, 2022

Had my truck for two days to fix my radio, but their solution did not resolve my issue. They did a fine job with all they could do but could not resolve why my Android Auto and radio will not communica More

by OLEBEAR53
Service department

Gjovik Chevrolet Buick GMC, Inc. responded

Thanks for sharing your thoughts about your experience with our dealership. We appreciate your business and hope to see you again soon. The Gjovik Chevrolet Buick GMC team 630-552-3422

June 23, 2022

Todd and Jerry are fantastic people. They provided prompt service and ensured I left the business as a satisfied customer! More

by 95.paulmiller
Todd, Jerry
Jun 24, 2022 -

Gjovik Chevrolet Buick GMC, Inc. responded

Thank you so much for your kind words, Paul, and for taking the time to leave us this wonderful feedback! The Gjovik Chevrolet Buick GMC team 630-552-3422