Glockner of Ironton

Floor Manager

December 14, 2018

"New GMC Yukon purchase"

- Mark

Another first rate experience purchasing a new vehicle from Lonnie Campbell. He has taken care of me and my wife on our last several purchases and I have no desire to buy from anyone else.

Lonnie Campbell

December 12, 2018

"Easy experience"

- Pehlewis

DJ was very helpful and knowledgable. He listened to our needs and requests. He was easy to work with and made the process very simple. Would recommend him to others.

December 04, 2018

"Review"

- adnirk

DJ was the first and last person I dealt with at Glocker. He was the first to welcome me the first time I pulled in to look at a car. He was very friendly, and concerned about what I was looking for. He answered all of my questions without frustration and got me the car I wanted. I would recommend him to my friends and family.

Glockner of Ironton, Ironton, OH, 45638