Glynn Smith Chevrolet Buick GMC

600 Columbus Pkwy, Opelika, Alabama 36801 Directions

247 Reviews of Glynn Smith Chevrolet Buick GMC

May 25, 2018

"Super friendly salesman and I didn't feel pressured."

- Jeffs8219

All the sales team employees was very professional and so helpful. We was never pressured and was able to decide what we wanted to do with no hassle. The price was on the car and there was haggling with the price. We got a low interest rate with the payment we was looking for.

Other Employees : Andy

Glynn Smith Chevrolet Buick GMC responded

We're glad we could help you out! Come see us again if we can be of further assistance!

May 19, 2018

"Completely satisfied!!"

- Treyfet

Great folks. Very helpful! The guys are upfront and walked me right to the truck I wanted. I would recommend these guys to everyone. Thank you!

Walter Moore
Other Employees : Moose

Glynn Smith Chevrolet Buick GMC responded

We're glad we could help you out! Don't hesitate to reach out if we can do anything else for you!

May 15, 2018

"Not good"

- reddog1

If you are in the market for a new or used automobile, please do not go to Glynn Smith Chevrolet Buick GMC . It is not the same dealership that it was 5 years ago. There are a few sales managers like Brian Bonner out there that could careless if you buy from them or not. If you do make sure you get everything written down if you don't they will not stand by what they say.We did deal with Kenny Senn It was his sales manager Brian Bonner that was a real a--hole. We did purchase the vehicle after talking with Moose, the general manager. But after a week we still only have one key among other things.

Kenny Senn
Other Employees : Moose
Jul 13, 2018 -

Glynn Smith Chevrolet Buick GMC responded

We're very sorry you felt this way during your visit. Please don't hesitate to reach out at gerry.potter@glynnsmith.com so we can work to rectify the situation, thank you.

April 15, 2018

"Team effort at Opelika AWESOME. THANKS CHRIS, BRIAN& STAN"

- Gooden

I went into the dealership in need of a dependable vehicle with a trade in (from another place who wouldn't take their own car back) and discovered that trade in was significantly worth less than I owed for pay off. IN AMAZEMENT GLYNN SMITH'S TEAM (BRIAN, CHRIS,&STAN) GOT ME IN A BRAND NEW VEHICLE!!!! THANKS TO GOD FOR THIS PLACE OF BUSINESS WHO REALLY CARE ABOUT PEOPLE...ONCE AGAIN THANKS TEAM OF ANGLES

Stan Mayfield
Chris Currie
Other Employees : Brian, Chris, & Stan

Glynn Smith Chevrolet Buick GMC responded

We're so glad we could provide you with this excellent experience! Come see us again for any automotive needs!

April 03, 2018

"Fast, comprehensive response to my requirements "

- Doug and Alisha

Glynn Smith GMC dealership was very organized and my sales representative: Andy Taylor was very available and quick to respond to my questions and requests for special circumstances. I was an out of state buyer that found this dealer through the WEB and I was not disappointed with the service or customer care. The management also backed up the sales reps agreements to me. I am very happy to recommend Glynn Smith to anyone looking for vehicle, Their level of service detail was very comforting, I am now enjoying my NEW GMC Sierra 1500 Crew Cab SLT Premium with the 6.2L and 8 speed transmission, P.S. - My zero to 60 test was 5.8 seconds, not just a Truck, it’s also a road beast Thanks, Doug from Connecticut

Andy Taylor

Glynn Smith Chevrolet Buick GMC responded

Thank you so much for your kind words, Doug! Please give us a call if you ever have any questions!

March 25, 2018

"100% Excellence"

- Auprofs

Fast service done by expert technicians. And dealing with the service people is always a good experience! We made it at 531 PM to drop the vehicle off for service and Jane stayed to make sure our keys were in the office instead of the dropbox. A little thing but a great indicator of the service you receive here.

Jane Heaster

Glynn Smith Chevrolet Buick GMC responded

We're so glad you had such a positive experience with us. Don't hesitate to reach out if there's ever anything else we can do for you!

February 19, 2018

"Excellent"

- Happy With Glynn Smith Chevrolet

They are always very helpful and professional. They are very personable and always know us when we call. Never any issues with having to return for incomplete or incorrect service. We recommend them to everyone!

Keith Clark

Glynn Smith Chevrolet Buick GMC responded

Thank you for your ind words about our dealership! We can't wait to see you again!

February 17, 2018

"Customer friendly "

- Jydy

Everyone there is very courtesy and helpful very clean and fast on walk in service Highly recommended to others I know I trust them and tells others

Kevin Holloway
Keith Clark

Glynn Smith Chevrolet Buick GMC responded

Thank you for your kind comments about our team!

January 23, 2018

"Not friendly"

- Car guy

I visited Glynn Smith Chevrolet today to look at a used Camaro Z/28. I had been in contact with the salesman, Otis via email for a couple of days. I had a few questions about the car and they were quickly answered. The last email I received asked me if I’d be willing to come view the car in person and take it for a spin. I responded that I would be able to visit this afternoon. So I drove from Birmingham to look at this car. When I got to the dealership they said Otis was with a customer and another gentleman showed me the car. When I asked about driving the car, he said there are no test drives for this car. I showed him the email and he brought out his manager, Brian. Brian said for this type of car we need to know you’re serious about it and agree on numbers beforehand. They also would check my credit to make sure I could afford the car to begin with. I asked him why this wasn’t included in the emails, he said those emails are template based. It was at this point his demeanor became more frustrated that this conversation had yet to end. I wasn’t about to have my credit dinged for a car I wasn’t sure I would like. Primarily because the car had just over 4,000 miles but it already had three owners. So that was a red flag. His response was it has low miles and warranty. Then it began to sprinkle and he said this car isn’t safe in the rain with these tires. This was the first thing we agreed on our entire conversation, and then I decided to take my business elsewhere. I’m not upset that they restrict test drives on high performance vehicles. I get it. But what I don’t understand is why this wasn’t communicated in the multiple emails prior to my visit? And why did I leave this dealership feeling ashamed for having the audacity to want a test drive that I scheduled ahead of time?

Jan 24, 2018 -

Glynn Smith Chevrolet Buick GMC responded

Thank you, Mr. Fowler, for contacting us on the Z28 Camaro a few days ago. We know that you will agree that this is a very special vehicle with over 500 horsepower. We do limit test drives on this type of vehicle based on a variety of situations. . There are a number of questions that determine the level of interest, customer wants and needs, and where the customer is in the buying process/the timeline of purchase. On this unique vehicle a test drive is the last step in the process. Unfortunately, the short time you were here we were not able to complete our discussion. We do agree we could have done a better job of communicating this with you prior to your arrival. We have added additional training for our staff to help prevent this in the future.

January 22, 2018

"2018 GMC Sierra Purchase"

- Anonymous

Overall very good experience. No high-pressure sales pitches while deciding which vehicle to purchase. Had called ahead and credit check had already been completed and all we had to do was work out the trade details.

Walter Moore

Glynn Smith Chevrolet Buick GMC responded

We're glad we could be of service to you! Come back soon!