Grand Ledge Ford Lincoln

Sales Professional

January 22, 2018

"2 vehicle purchase"

- KT

Great people, great service! Been buying here for years. There is a reason for that. I ha e had nothing but positive experiences with GLF. I have recommended GLF to fiends and they have bought from them with great experiences as well. Nothing but positive for me. Evan and Laura are rock stars. I rated based off the first vehicle but also bout a Ford F-150 the same day.

Evan Hayden
Laura Jordan

January 22, 2018

"Ford Fusion Purchase"

- JGreene715

Evan was extremely helpful in making me feel confident in my choice with a 2017 Ford Fusion. He was someone I felt I could trust. I would recommend doing business with him in the future.

Evan Hayden

January 20, 2018

"Craig IS CUSTOMER Driven!"

- Freshstart$18

Craig was the Lincoln CPO Sales Rep that assisted me over the phone on my initial call to inquire on a vehicle I saw online. From that point on, he was very helpful and worked with me as I changed my mind a couple times on vehicle size due to backseat size. He was not pushy, he was patient, and he got me a very fair and reasonable trade in. The next day, I noticed there was a crack in the passenger visor mirror and checked with him. He had me bring it in to have it looked at and a new one is being ordered. Craig also does a follow up visit in a week or so to see if you have any questions and go over any features of the vehicle that the customer may have. Craig is definitely interested in building a trusting relationship, rather than just making the initial sale. I highly recommend seeing Craig at Grand Ledge Lincoln Ford. Everyone there is so very helpful! A+ all the way!

Craig Ervin