Grand Ledge Ford Lincoln

6080 East Saginaw Highway, Grand Ledge, Michigan 48837 Directions

1,144 Reviews of Grand Ledge Ford Lincoln

April 20, 2018

"re-lease of a ford edge"

- Roger Lavengood

Rob is a very professional salesman and walked us thru the process with ease. He asked questions and answered any concerns we had. He went thru everything step by step and we felt very at ease at all times. I would highly recommend Rob to any one that would be looking for a car or truck.

Jeff Lengerich
Josh Preston
Apr 24, 2018 -

Grand Ledge Ford Lincoln responded

Thank you for your business and the great review of Rob!

April 19, 2018

"Great Customer Service"

- Wise, Jon

I have purchased Ford vehicles from Grand Ledge Ford since the late 1980's, most recently in April 2017. Not only do I feel that I am treated well during the purchase process, but also the customer service over the life of the vehicle is top notch. On several occasions, I have either had a 'low tire pressure' light or a 'check engine' light come on, and I go right to the Service Department without an appointment. I am always treated well, and worked right into the schedule as quickly as possible. My Lincoln MKX is the first Lincoln I have owned, but I plan to continue purchasing future Lincolns at Grand Ledge Ford.

Marianne Cox
Apr 24, 2018 -

Grand Ledge Ford Lincoln responded

So happy to see that we were your gateway to Lincoln Luxury! Thank you for your sales and service business over the years, and for this wonderful review. We really appreciate it.

April 11, 2018

"No other auto dealer comes close"

- Joshua Higbee

We've now purchased two vehicles from Grand Ledge Ford and we can't imagine going anywhere else for a vehicle. From walking in the building to driving away with our new vehicle my wife and I felt very welcomed and valued. Marianne and Cosmo kept us company during the waiting period, Mike gave us the best congralutions and Jim kept us laughing during the paperwork. The star of the show, however, was Rob Beckwith. He knows his products, gave us a fair deal that fit our budget and continually made sure we were comfortable and happy with the process. Everyone is part of a big, happy family here. If you want sleezy, pressured sales, go somewhere else. If you want to be treated like family, go to Grand Ledge Ford.

Mike Carr
Marianne Cox
Other Employees : Cosmo the dog
Apr 14, 2018 -

Grand Ledge Ford Lincoln responded

So happy to see you got to see Cosmo. He's our closer! :) Thank you for your business and this wonderful review! Congratulations on your vehicle purchase!

April 10, 2018

"Excellent, kind, knowledgeable."

- James Steadman

Each one of the consultants were excellent, and displayed lots of kindness and knowledge. For example, Jim Himebaugh skillfully presented the warranty options, and did not pressure us to go for anything we did not want. But, we want to especially single out Rob Beckwith. Rob is genuinely concerned about what the buyer wants. For example, he did everything in his power to get the monthly payment down to what we were comfortable with. He did the same thing when we bought our previous vehicle, in 2012. He also likes to bent over backwards to explain the various features on the vehicle, and is very good at "going with the flow". For example, my wife would sometimes shift her interest between several different options, and Rob would always accommodate her, and patiently describe each option. He had no difficulty in repeating himself, until all the details were clear. You can be sure that we will buy our next vehicle through him, and all of the staff at Grand Ledge Ford.

Brian Korpi
Apr 14, 2018 -

Grand Ledge Ford Lincoln responded

Congratulations on your vehicle purchase! It sounds like you really had a lot to mull over and glad you were comfortable with all the choices you made. Thank you for taking time to let everyone know about your positive experience. We sincerely appreciate it.

April 05, 2018

"A Dealership with a Heart"

- Robert36

It has been a pleasure dealing with Grand Ledge Ford. They are your full service dealership. When a Coyote ran into my car the Collision Center dealt with my insurance company and repaired the vehicle as if it was new. I was given a loaner for the full duration of the repair. Not only did they wash the car, they also detailed the insides. When they found that the little rascal did more damage then originally thought, they dealt with the insurance company without any problems, all before I picked it up.. The Service Center people go way beyond the normal response other dealerships (take the keys and make you wait) do. They explain what is going to happen and give you an estimate of how long it will take. They will escort you to their waiting area and offer you a delicious beverage. If you need a lift home they make that happen as well. On many occasions, when repairs or recalls occur, and it would take a long time I was even given a loaner. This was greatly appreciated since I live about 45 minutes away. When my vehicle has been service they will thoroughly go through the repairs or service with a detailed inspection report. After all of that you are then escorted to your vehicle which has now been cleaned and washed. Making an appointment is easy too. Since I work odd hours it is nice to go to their web site and schedule an oil change. I saved the best for last, their sales department. I have purchased all of my vehicles from Grand Ledge Ford through Rob Beckwith. I can't ask for a better sales person who will look out for you at every turn. I even called him at home about a question and come to find out that he had just came out of the shower. My question was readily answered and he changed his plans to meet me at the dealership. I never have felt pressured and if he doesn't know an answer for my questions he will most definitely find out. BOTTOM LINE: I personally think of Grand Ledge Ford not as a full service dealership, but as a vital resource that goes beyond the scope of a normal business. They truly care and most importantly RESPECT ME. Sure mistakes happen but you can rest assure that they will do their utmost to correct the problem. I am glad that I have people (Grand Ledge Ford) that care for me not just as a customer but as Family.

Brian Korpi
Shannon Egan
Tim Fenska

Grand Ledge Ford Lincoln responded

Robert... THANK YOU for this review! You've perfectly summed up our values we hold ourselves to in your examples.

April 04, 2018

"Wouldn’t go anywhere else for my Fords !"

- Sissy

Always clean , professional and courteous. We are repeat customers of new and used vehicles as well as the service department . Always good service . BTW check out the vintage Lincoln in the showroom! You know they’re reputable when they care enough about the Ford Motor Company to display it’s stunning historical artistry.

Grand Ledge Ford Lincoln responded

We love that you feel this way Sissy! You mean the world to us and we're so appreciative of the kind words you've shared.

"Recent cqr purchase"

- conniechris03

I have now purchased 2 cars through Grand Ledge Ford and continue to be very satisfied with the service and the individuals who work there.

Grand Ledge Ford Lincoln responded

Thank you for your repeat business and for the great review!

April 03, 2018

"PLEASANT AND KNOWLEDGEABLE WILL DEFINITELY WILL WORK ROB "

- RATPETER

QUALITY EXPERIENCE WITH ROB Thank you for a great experience. Will definitely use his services again and I will recommend him him to anyone who wants to buy a new car.

Grand Ledge Ford Lincoln responded

Thank you for your business and for the wonderful review of Rob!

April 03, 2018

"Rob Beckwith, Check this Sales Consultant Out. He's Golden "

- Mountain

I feel that my life has improved since my husband and I wanted a new Ford SUV. I am 79 yrs young, active with a Cattle Dog. Rob has a talent for Listening to what we needed and presented to us at a price that we could handle..He also taught me how to do the Hi-Tech parking with no hands. I truly recommend him to you, for a no-pressure, pleasant Car Buying Experience.

Grand Ledge Ford Lincoln responded

The active park assist is such a cool feature, and it sounds you already know that :) I'm sure your dog is loving the new ride! Thank you for your business and for this wonderful review.

March 30, 2018

"Amazing experience "

- Bobbie39

This is the first time I had gone to a dealership and the salesman had worked this hard to help me get the best interest rate on my car loan. Rob was an amazing salesman and the dealership itself was so helpful. Rob went thru my entire vehicle with me to be sure I knew how everything operates and gave me his cell to call him anytime if I had any questions at all. I had an amazing experience and I would totally recommend the dealership and my salesman Rob to my family and friends!

Grand Ledge Ford Lincoln responded

Hi Bobbie! Congratulations on your new vehicle! Thank you for the great review! I know buying a vehicle can be stressful so we try ti make it as easy as possible.

1 - 10 of 1,144 results