Grand Ledge Ford Lincoln

Josh Preston

Craig Ervin, Sales Consultant, Grand Ledge Ford Lincoln

Craig Ervin

November 15, 2017

"Exceptional Service Great Experience "

- Brenda Trygier

I stopped by the dealership because I had done a lot of research on the car that I was interested in and also had heard great reviews on GLF; Walked in and was greeted by Eric... very friendly; knowledgeable; professional; and very helpful; located the car I was interested in quickly and within a few days I was driving my new car.. Jim Himebaugh was involved in our financing and he was outstanding also and was able to help my husband and I get the exact financing that we wanted... and as a side note I have had to return to the dealership a few things for "help" with my car and Eric every time would be right there to resolve my problems ... What a great guy! Outstanding customer service especially for today's standards which most the time you usually can not find everyone around to help you! Thank you so much!

Eric Brauher

November 15, 2017

"Outstanding Service"

- Carolyn123

I recently purchased an Ford Escape. My sales Consultant was Craig Ervin. Craig made my experience of looking for a new car very easy. He listened to my needs and worked very hard to find the right match for me. The whole process of determining the right car to the financing to the closing was very smooth and Craig was there the entire time, explaining each process in detail. Once I was approved for the Ford Escape, I mentioned a scratch on the console that bothered me. Craig assured me that it would be fixed, and not only fixed, but completed very professionally. As the weeks followed after my purchase, Craig stayed in contact with me in regards to the process to have the console fixed. Craig made all the necessary steps work - from scheduling the time with the painter, to the time I was to bring my car in, to arranging a loaner car for me for the day. When I picked up my car I was amazed at the beautiful job the painter did. No one would every know that there was a scratch in the console at one time. I am so happy with the service I received. I am sure to recommend Grand Ledge Ford to everyone, and they MUST see Craig. This was a different car buying experience for me and it was awesome. Thank you Craig for all you did to help make my experience "awesome". I vote you as the "Sales Consultant" of the year! Carolyn Murray

Craig Ervin

November 14, 2017

"Above and beyond. Exceptional customer service."

- GTaylor

From the first call to get more information on the car I was interested in, I could tell this was going to be a different car buying experience than what I was used to. I made the decision to come from WI to look and drive the car. I was met at the airport by Josh, who was eager to show me the features and let me drive the car back to the dealership. I LOVED it. Both Josh and Jim presented me with the purchasing paperwork which was easy to understand, not overwhelming at all. Josh assisted me in pairing my phone to the car, setting up keyless entry and a lot of other features I would have never known how to do on my own. I was on my way, over a 6 hour drive home by myself. Josh checked in with me a number of times on my 'hands free' phone, also new to me and an awesome feature of the car, to see that my drive was going well and if I had any questions about the car. I arrived home after an amazing and comfy drive home and received a call from Josh , making sure I arrived home safely. All I can say is WOW. This is absolutely THE BEST customer service I have ever experienced. I would 100% recommend Grand Ledge Ford Lincoln to everyone and anyone. Josh made me feel like a VIP! I feel like I can call at anytime if I have any questions. I am thrilled about my new car and my buying experience!

Josh Preston