Grand Ledge Ford Lincoln

6080 East Saginaw Highway, Grand Ledge, Michigan 48837 Directions

1,164 Reviews of Grand Ledge Ford Lincoln

August 08, 2018

"Happy with new Edge and with our older vehicles"

- Larry

Very happy with Craig Ervin our salesman and Jim in financing! Looking forward to many more years of driving our Ford vehicles purchased from Grand Ledge Ford!

Craig Ervin
July 20, 2018

"Excellent service"

- Carl Hyzer

This is the second deer accident with two different trucks. In the last 8 months. I really needed the truck for July 20th. Not only did they do excellent work. They put in extra effort to get me back on the road for my planned vacation. This is a great place to go and get professional work done fast. I appreciate,not only fixing my truck but meeting my needs as well. Thank you Grand ledge Ford.

Tim Fenska
Dan Guggemos
Jul 24, 2018 -

Grand Ledge Ford Lincoln responded

Glad that everything worked out and that you are happy with the work. Thank you for the great review Carl!

June 21, 2018

"Used Car"

- Rikki-Lynn

If I could give zero stars I would in a heart beat. I bought a used 2008 Suzuki XL7 from them in December 2017. I worked with Tim Johnson and awesome guy to work with but when I purchased it they he said it sat for a short while and that is why the steeling was a little tight. I took it into a shop in which they said the power steering pump was not working, lone be hold they sold me a car with no power steeling in it but unfortunately thats not the only problem with it. Here it is not even 6 months later, I have put less than 6,000 miles on it since I had purchased it and the engine light pops on. I took it to auto zone and they said cylinders 2&6 were miss firing to replace the spark plugs. So I replace all the spark plugs, in return my engine light is now blinks and all cylinders are miss firing. I took it to the shop and the timing belt needs to be replaced at $2000. I called the manager (Josh) of Grand Ledge Ford (who was extreme rude) and told me he would not take the car back nor could he help me out unless I rolled over my loan with them. As I told him I did not want to purchase another car from them he said he could not help me then. I am an extremely frustrated customer, who now is not only has a $4,000 loan with them but now have to replace the engine for another $2,000.

Timothy Johnson
Jul 05, 2018 -

Grand Ledge Ford Lincoln responded

Hi Rikki-Lynn. It is unfortunate that you are experiencing an issue with a vehicle you purchased from us. We understand how frustrating this can be. When you purchased this 10 year old “as-is” pre-owned vehicle, with high mileage, it was explained that there is no warranty if you experience issues.

June 20, 2018

"Amazing Customer Service"

- ShirleyBae

Thank you Ben Crose and Grand Ledge Ford Lincoln! I am driving the car of my dreams and it was only made possible by taken the time to get to know me and understanding my needs and wants in a vehicle.

Mike Carr
Tom Gillies
Laura Jordan
Barry Merrill
Jul 05, 2018 -

Grand Ledge Ford Lincoln responded

Oh, how exciting to have such a good fit in a vehicle. So happy to learn of your positive experience! Thank you for your business and sharing your experience here with others.

June 10, 2018

"Sales Experience"

- Ford lover for life

Grand Ledge Ford is easy to buy from. The whole staff is knowledgeable. All the staff members are friendly. The staff is helpful making sure you understand what you are getting they will explain all the technical aspects of your vehicle to you. It's a great experience to actually have from detailing your vehicle to signing papers. If you want a great experience buy your vehicle at Grand Ledge Ford!

Barry Merrill

Grand Ledge Ford Lincoln responded

Thank you! We appreciate you for your business and for taking time out of your day to share your experience.

June 08, 2018

"Could not be more happier than now."

- jdp5863

They was very helpful and up front about every detail of my purchase. They went over the top to make sure my needs were taken care of and i got what i wanted from the deal.

Laura Jordan

Grand Ledge Ford Lincoln responded

Thank you! So happy to see you are a satisfied customer!

June 07, 2018

"Very pleasant"

- DougieJay

We had an excellent experience at Grand Ledge Ford. The dealership itself is beautiful and the staff all very friendly. Our salesman, Nate DeHaan, was very knowledgeable and patient as we asked many questions and deliberated over which was the best vehicle for us. In addition, we felt that we got a good value for our dollar and the follow up after the sale has been superb. We would highly recommend Grand Ledge Ford and will definitely be back when it's time for our next vehicle.

Nate DeHaan

Grand Ledge Ford Lincoln responded

Such kind words. Thank you so much!

June 05, 2018

"Rusty did a excellent job. He was very helpful."

- moji

We had an excellent service from Rusty. He was very friendly and helpful.We really love our Ford escape=escape and he took his time to explain how that car operates. Rusty is THE best!

Rusty Page

Grand Ledge Ford Lincoln responded

Thank you for your business and for the great review! We are genuinely appreciative.

June 05, 2018

"18 Escape "

- Ibdannyt

We simply asked Ben Croze to find us a car that was suitable for my wife and in no time at all we were driving out of the dealership with exactly what we wanted and my wife couldn’t be happier! We have bought many cars from Grand Ledge Ford and have always been pleased before and after the sale.

Mike Carr
Tom Gillies
Jim Himebaugh
Other Employees : John the intern showed my wife how to work all the bells and whistles of her new car and she said he was as nice as they come.

Grand Ledge Ford Lincoln responded

So happy to see your review! Glad you're happy and we thank you for your continued business (and this excellent review)!

May 31, 2018

"Trustworthy dealership."

- Tracy

Excellent service. No pushy sales tactics. This is my second lease with Rob Beckwith and I have been happy with both my cars. My parents told me when they are ready for a new car they are going to Rob also because they like the way he does business (they are willing to drive 1.5 hrs for their new car).

Rob Beckwith

Grand Ledge Ford Lincoln responded

We look forward to meeting your parents Tracy! Thank you for referring them and your continued business!!!

1 - 10 of 1,164 results