Grand Ledge Ford Lincoln

6080 East Saginaw Highway, Grand Ledge, Michigan 48837 Directions

1,169 Reviews of Grand Ledge Ford Lincoln

September 27, 2018

"Rob is a very customer oriented professional."

- 2018ford fusion4ever

Rob was very helpful with the process. He took the time to spend with us to ensure that we understood how all the vehicle upgrades functioned. He was well informed and knowledgeable, He did not pressure us (which we liked). The dealer location was easy to find. We will definitely go see Rob for our next purchase.

Rob Beckwith
Sep 28, 2018 -

Grand Ledge Ford Lincoln responded

Congratulations on your new Fusion!!! Thank you for your business and for this great review of Rob!

September 26, 2018

"No pressure"

- Vera - Lansing

I bought a used car through Rob Beckwith. He was great at helping me with figuring out exactly what I needed. He listened to my wish list and didn't try at all to over-sell me. I never felt any pressure to get anything I didn't want. He is very knowledgeable, kind and answered all of my questions. I will refer my family and friends to him

Rob Beckwith
Sep 28, 2018 -

Grand Ledge Ford Lincoln responded

Congratulations on your car! Thank you for the great review of Rob!

September 18, 2018

"F-150 Purchase"

- Mr. C

I purchased my truck from Ben Croze. Ben is a knowledgeable and no-pressure person who made the process enjoyable. It was such a positive experience my wife, "a Chevy Girl", purchased a Ford Escape from Ben.

Sep 18, 2018 -

Grand Ledge Ford Lincoln responded

What an awesome story! Thank you for sharing. Congrats on the 2 new vehicles!!!!

September 06, 2018

"Great Service!"

- mrs. C

Kudos to Ben, Josh and Laura! Your team helped me find the used vehicle I wanted, offered a very fair price on my trade-in and found a great rate on my car loan. I could not be happier! This is the first Ford I've purchased. Based on what I have experienced so far, I expect to shop Ford the next time I need a vehicle.

Sep 17, 2018 -

Grand Ledge Ford Lincoln responded

Welcome to the Ford family and the dealership! We appreciate your business and are so thrilled with your kind words! Thank you!

August 08, 2018

"Happy with new Edge and with our older vehicles"

- Larry

Very happy with Craig Ervin our salesman and Jim in financing! Looking forward to many more years of driving our Ford vehicles purchased from Grand Ledge Ford!

Craig Ervin
Aug 17, 2018 -

Grand Ledge Ford Lincoln responded

Congratulations on your Edge! We are so appreciative of your business and for you taking the time to write the great review!

July 20, 2018

"Excellent service"

- Carl Hyzer

This is the second deer accident with two different trucks. In the last 8 months. I really needed the truck for July 20th. Not only did they do excellent work. They put in extra effort to get me back on the road for my planned vacation. This is a great place to go and get professional work done fast. I appreciate,not only fixing my truck but meeting my needs as well. Thank you Grand ledge Ford.

Tim Fenska
Dan Guggemos
Jul 24, 2018 -

Grand Ledge Ford Lincoln responded

Glad that everything worked out and that you are happy with the work. Thank you for the great review Carl!

June 21, 2018

"Used Car"

- Rikki-Lynn

If I could give zero stars I would in a heart beat. I bought a used 2008 Suzuki XL7 from them in December 2017. I worked with Tim Johnson and awesome guy to work with but when I purchased it they he said it sat for a short while and that is why the steeling was a little tight. I took it into a shop in which they said the power steering pump was not working, lone be hold they sold me a car with no power steeling in it but unfortunately thats not the only problem with it. Here it is not even 6 months later, I have put less than 6,000 miles on it since I had purchased it and the engine light pops on. I took it to auto zone and they said cylinders 2&6 were miss firing to replace the spark plugs. So I replace all the spark plugs, in return my engine light is now blinks and all cylinders are miss firing. I took it to the shop and the timing belt needs to be replaced at $2000. I called the manager (Josh) of Grand Ledge Ford (who was extreme rude) and told me he would not take the car back nor could he help me out unless I rolled over my loan with them. As I told him I did not want to purchase another car from them he said he could not help me then. I am an extremely frustrated customer, who now is not only has a $4,000 loan with them but now have to replace the engine for another $2,000.

Timothy Johnson
Jul 05, 2018 -

Grand Ledge Ford Lincoln responded

Hi Rikki-Lynn. It is unfortunate that you are experiencing an issue with a vehicle you purchased from us. We understand how frustrating this can be. When you purchased this 10 year old “as-is” pre-owned vehicle, with high mileage, it was explained that there is no warranty if you experience issues.

June 20, 2018

"Amazing Customer Service"

- ShirleyBae

Thank you Ben Crose and Grand Ledge Ford Lincoln! I am driving the car of my dreams and it was only made possible by taken the time to get to know me and understanding my needs and wants in a vehicle.

Mike Carr
Tom Gillies
Marianne Cox
Barry Merrill
Jul 05, 2018 -

Grand Ledge Ford Lincoln responded

Oh, how exciting to have such a good fit in a vehicle. So happy to learn of your positive experience! Thank you for your business and sharing your experience here with others.

June 10, 2018

"Sales Experience"

- Ford lover for life

Grand Ledge Ford is easy to buy from. The whole staff is knowledgeable. All the staff members are friendly. The staff is helpful making sure you understand what you are getting they will explain all the technical aspects of your vehicle to you. It's a great experience to actually have from detailing your vehicle to signing papers. If you want a great experience buy your vehicle at Grand Ledge Ford!

Marianne Cox
Barry Merrill
Jun 14, 2018 -

Grand Ledge Ford Lincoln responded

Thank you! We appreciate you for your business and for taking time out of your day to share your experience.

June 08, 2018

"Could not be more happier than now."

- jdp5863

They was very helpful and up front about every detail of my purchase. They went over the top to make sure my needs were taken care of and i got what i wanted from the deal.

Jun 14, 2018 -

Grand Ledge Ford Lincoln responded

Thank you! So happy to see you are a satisfied customer!

1 - 10 of 1,169 results