Gravity Autos Sandy Springs

3.3
Curtis James, Sales Manager, Gravity Autos Sandy Springs

Curtis James

October 28, 2017

"Only dealership I will ever buy from"

- Ateam

The entire staff is amazing!! I delt with Taylor Camp and he went above and beyond to ensure I was satisfied with my car, I decided I didn’t want a SUV the day after and they put me In a Lexus no questions asked. The staff worked with me until I was more then satisfied, by far the best car buying experience I ever had.

Taylor Camp

October 20, 2017

"Great experience "

- Webb

Came from out of town because the price was a good. Car was exactly as described and purchasing was absolutely no hassle. Would travel to buy from them again

Jeff Carlisle

October 16, 2017

"Everything is Possible!!"

- jellybean18

Ali and Mike made it possible for my family and I to drive way that day in the car we wanted. I was very nervous going in there knowing my credit wasn't the best. But they didn't give up on us and kept pushing so we can be happy customers! I would strongly recommend this place!

Ali Auto