Great Neck Nissan

250 Northern Blvd, Great Neck, New York 11021 Directions
Sales: (855) 797-1928

661 Reviews of Great Neck Nissan

May 02, 2018

"The Greatest Dealership !!!!"

- dianesaltima

Great Neck Nissan is the best car dealership ever ! I highly recommend them for both sales and service. Their sales team is remarkable , Ramon Marmol is the best of the best. His customer service skills cannot be beat . He goes above and beyond in every area and is always ready , willing and able to help in any way. We would never go to anyone else or anywhere else. They are honest , reliable and extremely knowledgeable . Don't hesitate or go anywhere else for your car purchase , lease or service. You will totally agree with me .....

Ramon Marmol
Vincent Carpenter
Peter Szanto
Stacey Baron
May 02, 2018

"Great Salespeople!"

- Vaness432

Brian Derrick of Nissan of Great Neck was a pleasure to deal with. He is very nice and helps make purchasing a car a nicer experience!

Brian Derrick
Edward Kogan
May 01, 2018

" Mrs Mcintosh "

- Fluffy

I am so happy with my 2017.5nissan murano,Isaiah was so helpful to me .i explained what I wanted in the car and he got it for me,Isaiah is a very friendly person and he take his time with you in getting the car you want.

Isiah Washington
May 01, 2018

"Honest people to deal with"

- Pedram Gabriel

I did shop around for 2 weeks before I go to greatneck nissan and they match the price. All the explanation was amazing and I will go there again to lease my next car.

Andrew Sapienza
Anthony Ferrara
Mark Lieberman
April 30, 2018

"Very professional, personal, and friendly team."

- neel

We were referred to Great Neck Nissan by our close friends. So they were stop#1 on our list of "new car" considerations. Met with Rich first who sat us down went over everything that was our priority and introduced us to 2 cars that would fit the bill. He covered all the details of the costs, fees, financing in a simple straight forward manner, and then introduced us to his mgr. Adolfo. The 2 offered us a test drive even at the last few moments of their closing time. They were genuinely concerned with our satisfaction and wanted us to leave with everything we needed even though we had to come back to make a decision and hear back from insurance. In the end we unfortunately went with a completely different manufacturer and deal as it was just a much more affordable lease, but even on that day itself Rich reached out to us and wished us the best on our alternate decision. On our next car choice we're definitely coming back to Great Neck Nissan for any of Nissan's promos and offers. The team here handled us with a friendly manner while keeping everything very professional, detail oriented and a great attitude.

Richard Spanopoulos, Adolfo Rodriguez
April 29, 2018

"1st time leaser/ Nissan owner"

- NewRogue

Car got totalled and needed a new car. Knowledgeable staff, checked out another Nissan on Glen Cove Rd but this one was attentive. We came back and they gave a good deal. Only negative was time it seemed to take long to get the car and paperwork but it is my 1st time leasing so that maybe it.

Rocco Cervone
Ali Kazmi
Other Employees : Adolfo Rodriguez
April 28, 2018

"New car"

- Adowner1

I was shopping for a new car and found a Nissan Altima with low miles at a great price. I met with Jamal Dennison so was patient and kind. I was treated really well and would recommend everyone to this dealership.

Jamal Dennison
April 28, 2018

"Restless"

- Sandi 23

This is my 4th car I have leased from great neck Nissan everyone has made the experience wonderful Would recommend this dealership to my friends

Rocco Cervone
Michael Lipari
Peter Szanto
Alex Rodriguez
April 23, 2018

"Sold Car"

- daillest319

Run away from this dealership. This has to be one of the most unprofessional dealers. I sold my car to them and it's been nothing but headache trying to get the difference. They were going to cut me the check the same day, but they said Accounting was closed for the day. So they wrote an agreement signed by the manager for the check amount to be given to me and even with the written agreement signed by the manager they still won't cut me my check of the difference. I called and asked to speak to a manager and i have not receive one phone call back. I had call repeatedly just to get through to a manager. There excuse now is the loan needs to be paid of first before they can cut me a check for the difference. Very shady business. That was not the verbal or written agreement we had, but that's the excuse there giving. Do yourself a favor and don't waste your time here. It only going to bring headache. hopefully this helps someone from making a mistake. Too bad i can't upload screenshots of the written agreement and the phone calls.

other
May 08, 2018 -

Great Neck Nissan responded

Hello, We deeply apologize for any delay you may have experienced. Please call us and include your contact information in order for our Sales Department to resolve the situation. Our number is 516-482-7700. Thank you.

April 22, 2018

"Happy Days"

- carguy

amazed on a Sunday i had my new car in one day! Sale of the car, DMV, Insurance done in hours. Great guys Brian and Jeff made it work. I'll be back!

Brian Derrick