Greater Lowell Buick GMC

1 Review of Greater Lowell Buick GMC

April 24, 2017

"Use Chris Adams!!"

- MikeParkLembu

I've worked with salespeople at a variety of dealerships. I've bought Lexus, BMW, Honda, more. Chris Adams is by far the most professional salesperson I've run into so far. He helped me close out on a 2017 Terrain Denali. I actually never even knew much about GMC except that they make trucks. Happened to be driving by on the way to a Jeep dealership to shop for the Grand Cherokee Limited, and thought I might as well do my due diligence and check out GMC since they had some good looking SUV's outside. Chris Adams happened to be the salesperson at the door, and I told him I was just exploring. He was the opposite of the hard sell, and more like a high-end concierge at a 5-star hotel. I work in Cambridge, and have done most of my car buying in Boston and Watertown, so it was completely random stopping up here in Lowell. So glad I did! Chris Adams basically asked me what I was interested in, asked interesting questions to try to figure out my goals, and only showed me cars that I might be interested in. When test driving, he also let me drive wherever I wanted with absolutely zero pressure to hurry back to the dealership. It really let me relax and try the car out. Then when we got back, he asked a few more questions to figure out how I felt--no pressure at all, he really was genuine in trying to understand my goals. I left the dealership thinking I'd end up in a Grand Cherokee, but after trying the Cherokee out and feeling the quality and comfort was a level below that of the Terrain, I waited a couple days before contacting Chris again. Not a single phone call from the dealer, which is what I'd requested, since I find phone calls and voicemails tiresome. We started the process over email, and Chris was super responsive and detailed. A 10 out of 10 experience, I would get another GMC when it's time to get another car if Chris is still around just to deal with him.

Chris Adams