Grubbs Nissan

Nissan Service Advisor

December 30, 2018

"Very good experience!"

- Ruby Ransom

I purchased a car from Grubbs Nissan within 30 days I decided the car was not for me, Geoff Black worked with me and got me into another vehicle that I am happier with.

Geoff Black

November 23, 2018

"Friendly sustainer service"

- l0vvly03

Jorge was very helpful and friendly. He made the buying process less stressful and more enjoyable. He helped us throughout the process without giving us any pressure. He even stayed after hours to make sure that we are happy and that we get a good deal. We got the car that we love. Thank you Jorge! I would recommend Jorge to anyone who is looking to buy or sell a car.

Jorge Narvaez
Other Employees : Tu Nguyen

November 12, 2018

"Siddarris Swann- He’s the Guy!"

- FamilyValues247

Ask for Swann for your new car purchase! We bought a 2018 Altima and were impressed with Swann’s customer service- he’s the guy!

Siddarriss Swann