Gunther Kia

John Adams

Service Director

"Perfect"

- peacockbass

The combination of Jasmin Small and Josh Clinton is a winning and perfect combination. They really listened to me as the customer and how I wanted my purchase experience to be. I am very skeptical, and at every turn they delivered exactly what they promised, from price to rebates to having the vehicle ready when I arrived. I would highly recommend Josh and Jasmin as well as Gunther Kia for making my 2nd Kia purchase a dream. Pablo the finance man was efficient and courteous. And the Sorento is an excellent vehicle.

Jasmin Small
Pablo Villaverde
Joshua Clinton

August 15, 2018

"Very pleased with my experience "

- KADIANN2 Verified Customer

Am giving this rating an my overall excellent experience the dealer take is time out to explain and make me understand everything and every step on getting the car

Garfield Simpson

"Great Customer Service"

- TRACEY.SACKEL Verified Customer

I cannot say enough about Kenny. He is fantastic! I have been brought in two cars for service and both experiences were great. He is friendly, helpful and provides great service to everyone who comes in. I've never actually spoken to the service technician as he always informs me of everything that is needed and confirms its been completed prior to me picking up my car. I will continue to use their service center.

Kenny at the service help desk

New 2019 Kia Soul, $19255