Haasz Automall of Dalton

865 Reviews of Haasz Automall of Dalton

January 17, 2019

"Great job Brent!"

- We Love Jeeps

Took our jeep in for a oil change and tire rotation. I honestly can say we were in and out in no time. Thanks Brent we really appreciate that. Job well done. Diane and Dan Friend

Micah Reeder
Jan 19, 2019 -

Haasz Automall of Dalton responded

Hello Diane and Dan, Thank you so much for sharing your fantastic service visit with Brent and Micah! We're so glad we could help you take care of your Jeep. If there is anything else we can do for you, please do not hesitate to let us know!

January 16, 2019

"Service"

- Maggie

Called jennifer to schedule for oil change and a transmission flush she got me in the day I requested. She is always so nice and friendly!

Jan 18, 2019 -

Haasz Automall of Dalton responded

Hi Maggie, thank you so much for the great feedback! We are pleased to hear Jennifer provided you with exceptional service. It was a pleasure working with you. Let us know if there is anything else we can do!

January 13, 2019

"Service"

- Brutus

Play our service manager Jennifer is great I always have good things to say about her and her staff no problems she’s terrific hey center solid every time I go to get my truck serviced there I have no problems no issues i’ll never go anywhere else to get my truck fixed I really love the place

Rich Fernandez
Jan 14, 2019 -

Haasz Automall of Dalton responded

Thank you for sharing, Brutus! We will thank Jennifer for ensuring you a wonderful service visit.

January 12, 2019

"Why the alarm periodically sounds"

- Moorhead1950

After locking the truck occasionally the alarm sounds. First I replaced the 3 year old batteries and that worked through the night. Came to service they had it for 3 days with no answers, it did not go off. When I got home and locked the truck and locked it, it sounded in 20 seconds. I’m still waiting for and estimate from body shop for a 2 inch scratch/gouge on the rear roof column, I believe $2000 is very insane for such a small thing it did not tear the steal.

Kasey Bibey
Other Employees : Shawn Yoder
January 09, 2019

"New car purchase"

- Nicole

Great experience purchasing my new car. Thanks again to Jim, Tom and Zach for all their help and answering all questions I had along the way. I got a great deal and the car I really wanted. Thanks again!

James Summerville
Zach Petroff
Jan 11, 2019 -

Haasz Automall of Dalton responded

Hi Nicole, Thank you for the excellent review. Congratulations on your new car! Tim, Tom, and Zach will love hearing that you appreciate their business. We look forward to future business with you.

January 07, 2019

"I prefer complete honesty"

- GL

I thought my application was approved when i took a GMC Sierra home with 45 days tags. A week later I'm told that I have to return it and in order to be approved I needed a much larger down payment than we agreed on. I needed to get a different bank account and I needed a co signer. When on the phone I was told by Tanya Miller that lower credit scores were not a problem for them. If I knew that the loan was not approved.I would not have added my insurance on the truck and took it home with 45 day tags. The truck was very nice which makes this suck even more. If you know the deal isn't approved yet. Be upfront and tell the person,so they don't feel used and misled Iike I do right now. Very disappointed. Dave Roberts is the salesperson that I dealt with. I definitely should have asked more questions. When it seems to good to be true. Follow your gut.

Dave Thomas
Tanya Miller
Jan 09, 2019 -

Haasz Automall of Dalton responded

Hello, We regret learning that your car-buying experience ended up causing you any distrust in our sales team. This is never our intention, and we would appreciate the chance to follow-up with you regarding what occurred. Please reach out when you have a moment. We look forward to speaking with you. Sincerely, Haasz Automall of Dalton

January 05, 2019

"Bought a challenger there and they said you get a gift "

- Flames63

Bought a car and they say you get a gift card and 1500 on it and when were signing papers i asked about it they laguthed at me and said they lowered the price so i dont get one so when i got home i called zak the manager and he said he would send one so i waited and after 4 days called and they said the office ladies for got to send it nice huh then i get it today and it was not that amount it was a check for a whole 100 dollars what a joke so if you wantto get laughed at and lied to and get a joke gift card go to hazzs automall of dalton oh there all a joke and love to lie to you

Rich Fernandez
Zach Petroff
December 31, 2018

"By far the best dealership out there"

- Karen

These guys are awesome ! Everyone we spoke too was super friendly. They found the perfect vehicle & made the price exactly what we wanted . We will only come back here for our vehicles

Karen Shapuite
Jan 02, 2019 -

Haasz Automall of Dalton responded

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a positive review and rating. We are happy to know that your experience with us went well and that our staff was awesome and friendly. We are glad that you found the perfect vehicle and at the right price. We look forward to your future visits.

December 28, 2018

"service work"

- bubba

Dec. 22 2018 was there for oil change and tire rotation and 2 recalls on my 2016 ram I always work with Jennifer but she was off that day so Brent took care of me he did a excellent job .I called the week before and talked with Jennifer to make sure things was all ready and it was she had a loaner car ready for me to use she is very good at her job. Zack seen me and made sure he spoke to me.

Zack Smith
Dec 29, 2018 -

Haasz Automall of Dalton responded

Thank you for the five-star review! It's great to know that we took care of you for your oil change and tire rotation. Our team was happy to help you! Please let us know if there is anything else you need. We look forward to serving you again in the future.

December 19, 2018

"Great customer service. I don’ need to go to another dealer"

- Airforce1

I will never go to another dealer. These people care about their customers and are first class. Hats of to the haasz family for creating such a great team and work environment

Zack Smith
Mark Lemon
Michael McGinty
Dec 20, 2018 -

Haasz Automall of Dalton responded

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a positive review and rating! We are happy to know that our staff provided great customer service and we welcome you to the Haasz Automall of Dalton family! We hope to see you again soon!