Haasz Automall of Dalton

779 Reviews of Haasz Automall of Dalton

August 21, 2018

"Helpful service dept. "

- scootergal

My recent service experience with Haasz was a month long ordeal to have the AC in my van repaired. It was an ordeal because of my need for the power scooter and lift in the back of the van that are essential for my mobility. The van was in 6 or 7 days that I picked it up at the end of the day to have access to the lift and scooter early the next morning. The last time I had no access to the van for 5 days because it was torn down, thus severely curtailing my ability to leave home. To be fair, the length of time to repair the AC system was not the fault of the techs working on it. It was a complicated repair due to the catastrophic damage caused by the compressor, a new compressor installed just last fall. Chrysler provided what turned out to be a defective part. While that can happen, it was frustrating to then have to wait for the parts necessary for the repairs. A positive in all of this is that Brent Steed, knowing my need for the scooter, went “above and beyond” to help. He always found a loaner for me to use to return home and worked the van into the schedule, sometimes at the last minute. Brent worked with the parts department and the district manager for warranty issues. I don’t know all the details, but feel that Brent did all he could possibly have done to have the repairs completed and to return the van and “my legs” to me.

Aug 21, 2018 -

Haasz Automall of Dalton responded

​Thank you for choosing us for your service needs! We're delighted you had an excellent experience here at our dealership. We wish you many happy miles!​

"Thank you, Zach Smith"

- Jeep4jm

We had the best experience with our salesman, Zach Smith. He was accommodating, friendly, experienced and honest. How refreshing! We highly recommend Haasz of Dalton!

Zack Smith
Aug 20, 2018 -

Haasz Automall of Dalton responded

Thank you for taking the time to recognize Zack! We're glad that he was a valuable asset to your experience. We appreciate your feedback, and we hope to see you again in the future.

August 19, 2018

"Smoothest car purchase experience ever!"

- Nina Spillman

Rich was extremely helpful and very friendly. The whole process of this car purchase was very smooth and easy. Highly recommend this dealership. Ask for Rich!

Rich Fernandez
Julia Busto
Aug 20, 2018 -

Haasz Automall of Dalton responded

Hi Nina, thank you for the recommendation! We're glad that you had a five-star experience with Rich. We were happy to help you. Please let us know if we can help you with anything else.

"Excellent Service Dept"

- Judy

I've dealt with Jennifer twice for different things for my Jeep and called her with questions and she has always always been extremely helpful, friendly, polite, caring and went above and beyond helping. As long as I have my jeep I will go back to her with all my service needs

Haasz Automall of Dalton responded

Thank you for reviewing us, Judy! We will be sure to thank Jennifer for taking excellent care of you and for going above and beyond to provide you with the high-quality customer service you deserve. Come back and see us anytime!

August 19, 2018

"Stellar customer service "

- Kbunn1029

Every thing I need always gets taken care of they always make sure to go above and beyond. I will never go any where else

Chris Bird

Haasz Automall of Dalton responded

Hello, Thank you for sharing your great experience working with us. We appreciate your loyalty and look forward to future visits.

August 18, 2018

"While out of state truck breaks down thank you Jennifer for "

- Faith777

Jennifer in service went above an beyond trying to help us with our trucks. I was very pleased with her attitude an persistent to help make everything right.

Haasz Automall of Dalton responded

Hello, Thank you for sharing your wonderful experience with Jennifer. We're glad to see she was able to make everything right for you. Please let us know if we can do anything else for you. We look forward to working with you again.

August 18, 2018

"Great service"

- Mommasita

Great place to be to purchase and service your car! Very polite people! Quick service as well! I shopped many places this dealership is the place that made me feel at home!!!

Chris Bird
Julia Busto

Haasz Automall of Dalton responded

That's great to hear! We always strive to provide high-quality service to all of our guests and we are happy to hear that is exactly what you received. We appreciate your business and hope to see you again!

"Oil change "

- Amy Mora

As always I got right in and enjoyed my time with the wonderful staff. I couldn’t ask for any better service and as always Jennifer made sure my journey was good to go. Thank you for being there for me with questions.

Haasz Automall of Dalton responded

Hi Amy, thank you for the five-star review! We're so glad that Jennifer has earned your trust. We appreciate your feedback, and we look forward to serving you again in the future.

August 17, 2018

"Salesperson and staff very friendly"

- glawrence

Dave Thomas was a pleasure to work with and made the process as smooth as possible. Finance Dept was excellent to work with as well.

Dave Thomas
Thomas Roberts
Suzie Humrichouser

Haasz Automall of Dalton responded

Thank you for the positive review! We appreciate your time and business with us, and will make sure to thank the team for their service. Please let us know if we can do anything else for you.

"Great job Brent!"

- Love Our Jeeps

Brent , Is the guy that service's both of our jeeps. We got and oil change and tire rotation. We know both of our jeeps are well taken care of at this dealership. Thank You Brent. Diane Dan Friend

Haasz Automall of Dalton responded

Thanks for the amazing review! We will be sure to thank Brent for taking great care of your Jeeps. Let us know if there is anything else we can help you with. We look forward to your next visit!