Haasz Automall of Dalton

828 Reviews of Haasz Automall of Dalton

October 22, 2018

"Excellent Salesman"

- Nomad

Chris is very knowledgeable and pleasant to work with. Not once did I feel “high pressured”. Chris is very detailed orientated and would purchase form him again. Thanks Chris!

Chris Bird
October 18, 2018

"Awesome great bunch of people "

- Shannon

Rich Fernandez is awesome he is a great guy great personality and just very helpful!!!! I will Def recommend haasz to anyone who asks about a good dealership!!!

Oct 20, 2018 -

Haasz Automall of Dalton responded

Hi Shannon, thank you for the recommendation! We're glad that you enjoyed your experience with our team. Rich was happy to help you find the right vehicle for you. Please reach out to us if we can help with anything else.

"Right place right time"

- Amy Mora

I came in to get my oil change on my Dodge Journey and I ran into my salesman Rich. Needless to say I’m getting a 2019 Jeep Cherokee!!! I’m very happy with my service as always!!!!

Oct 19, 2018 -

Haasz Automall of Dalton responded

Amy, thank you for taking the time to leave us your positive feedback! We are happy to know that your experience with us went well. It is great that Rich was able to help you get a 2019 Jeep Cherokee and that you were happy with our service. We appreciate your business and we hope to see you again in the near future!

"Issue with repair"

- Bwion

Had an issue with a repair not being done to my satisfaction. After making an attempt to speak to a sales manager and not getting phone call returned, Paul made sure that it would be repaired correctly.

Paul Baughman
Oct 19, 2018 -

Haasz Automall of Dalton responded

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a positive rating! We are happy to know that Paul was able to help make your experience with us great and we will make sure to share your kind words with him. We value your feedback and we hope that you will continue to visit us in the near future!

"Great Experience!"

- jeep

Paul made sure we were taken care of and happy with the Jeep we drove away with! This is my second lease with Haasz of Dalton...and we will be back!

Paul Baughman
Oct 18, 2018 -

Haasz Automall of Dalton responded

Congrats on your new Jeep! We wish you the best and look forward to your next visit!

"Repeat Customer!"

- jeep

I just leased my second Jeep from Haasz of Dalton! Our salesman, Jim Summerville was very easy to deal with, direct and no hassel. He paid attention to the details of our conversation and ultimately provided us with a great customer experience. I will continue to be a loyal Haasz customer!

James Summerville
Oct 18, 2018 -

Haasz Automall of Dalton responded

Thank you for your review and loyalty! We are so happy to hear your experience was the greatest!

October 16, 2018

"Great customer service"

- vitaminb12

Very happy with my 2017 Jeep Cherokee and Our salesman Rich Fernandez .The service department is by far the best I have encountered. He in the service department bends over backwards to ensure everything runs smoothly. Can't say enough about this dealership. I would recommend them to anyone.

Oct 17, 2018 -

Haasz Automall of Dalton responded

Thank you so much for the recommendation! We're glad that you enjoyed working with our team. We're always happy to help with any of your vehicle needs. We look forward to your next visit.

October 15, 2018

"Service Advisor Jennifer Saunier"

- Bob

Jennifer is so helpful with any small details that I come up with. She is always willing to be accommodating and provide fast and thorough service.

Oct 16, 2018 -

Haasz Automall of Dalton responded

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a positive review and rating, Bob! It is great to know that Jennifer was so helpful with all the details, accommodating, and provided fast and thorough service. We hope that you will continue to visit us in the future!

October 13, 2018

"Great service!"

- Alash

Jennifer is awesome and such a pleasure to work with! Would recommend them to anyone! Always pleased with my service here! Fast friendly and very knowledgeable.

Alan Kinnaird
Oct 14, 2018 -

Haasz Automall of Dalton responded

Thank you for the recommendation! We're glad that you enjoyed your experience with Jennifer and our team. It was our pleasure to serve you. We hope to see you again for your future vehicle needs.

October 09, 2018

"Great experience"

- Nat

Great first experience buying a car. Craig was helpful and answered all questions that were asked and he was also very personable. When they asked what I was looking for in a car they listened and delivered. The jeep is everything I was looking for. The service was great! All employees at Haasz of Dalton were wonderful.

Craig McClelland
Thomas Roberts
Brian Haasz
Oct 09, 2018 -

Haasz Automall of Dalton responded

Thank you for your glowing review! We truly appreciate it and wish you many happy miles in your driving journey!