Haasz Automall of Dalton - Service Center

259 Reviews of Haasz Automall of Dalton - Service Center

September 21, 2018

"Above and Beyond"

- happycustomer

I began exploring options a few months ago knowing that my current lease would soon be up. Talking and visiting several other dealers I got the impression that it didn't matter to them if they made a sale or not. I began searching vehicles online through Chrysler and found one that peaked my interest at Haasz. I'm about 45 minutes away but I went ahead and sent an online inquiry explaining what I was looking for. I received a response quickly and Zach Smith took over. We spent a lot of time on the phone and his knowledge of the vehicle, interest in my situation and willingness to investigate my many requests, made this deal a success. He is professional and responsive. Never did I call him and receive voicemail, he was helpful with every contact that was made. I love my new Pacifica and am very happy with how the sale was handled from beginning to end. I would recommend this dealer and it was definitely worth the drive.

Thomas Roberts
Julia Busto
Sep 22, 2018 -

Haasz Automall of Dalton responded

Hello, Congratulations on your new car, and thank you for being an amazing customer. We appreciate the 5-star rating and look forward to seeing you again. It was our pleasure doing business with you and please let us know if we can help you with anything else.

September 20, 2018

"Excellent and Speedy Service."

- RickR

Called to schedule an appointment for next day service for a recall issue and to do a system update on the radio and navigation systems, all was done while I waited in about a hours. Jennifer was awesome keeping me posted on progress while I waited.

Sep 20, 2018 -

Haasz Automall of Dalton responded

Hi Rick, Thank you for the great review. Jennifer is an A+ when is comes to customer satisfaction and we'll make for certain that she sees your feedback. We're glad everything went so well and please do not hesitate to reach out if we can help you with anything else. See you soon!

September 19, 2018

"Top notch"

- Jeep

I have all my service done at Haasz. Jennifer Saunier is by far the best person i have dealt with at any dealership i have ever visited. She is super friendly and she gets me scheduled for my oil changes fast. She rocks and is a great part of Haasz.

Sep 20, 2018 -

Haasz Automall of Dalton responded

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a positive review and rating! We are happy to know that you continue to choose us as your dealership to get your service done. It is also great that Jennifer has been the best by being friendly and quick. We hope that you will continue to visit us in the near future! Have a great day!

September 12, 2018

"Awesome... Per Usual"

- Nickilynn85

Brent really helped me out with this one. He worked around my schedule to get my car some much needed TLC even though I only gave him a couple days notice. He only repaired the things that needed repaired which saved me money. Brent and Haasz will continue to get all of my car related business. Thank you!

Brent Steed
Sep 13, 2018 -

Haasz Automall of Dalton responded

Nickilynn, Thank you for sharing your great experience working with Brent. We're so glad to see you are happy with the repairs for your vehicle. Please let us know if we can do anything else for you. We will be looking forward to assisting you again in the future.

September 11, 2018

"Excellent Service "

- Maggie

WAS OVERDUE FOR AN OIL CHANGE TEXTED JENNIFER TO SCHEDULE A APPOINTMENT AN SHE GOT ME IN THE SAME DAY! GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE! SHE IS ALWAYS SO FRIENDLY AND ALSO A GREAT HELP!

Sep 12, 2018 -

Haasz Automall of Dalton responded

Maggie, thank you for taking the time to leave us a positive review and rating! We are happy to know that you chose us as your dealership and that we were able to help you with your oil change. It is great that Jennifer was friendly, helpful, and provided you with great customer service. We hope to see you again soon!

September 06, 2018

"Excellent care after the sale"

- bbixlerbethfire

Purchased a new JEEP had a issue with it Haasz addressed the problem got me a loaner car. Now Im purchasing another JEEP from them. Excellent customer care.

Paul Baughman
Craig McClelland
Sep 06, 2018 -

Haasz Automall of Dalton responded

Thank you for choosing us for your automotive needs! We appreciate the time you took to review us and we hope to see you again in the future.

September 05, 2018

"Dealership and Service"

- dakotasunset

Have purchased three Jeeps from Haasz with Zach Smith - each purchase was wonderful. Jennifer Saunier in Service is nothing but wonderful, she goes above & beyond!

Sep 06, 2018 -

Haasz Automall of Dalton responded

Hello and thank you for the 5-star rating! We will be sure to let Jennifer and Zach know how fantastic they are. We appreciate your continued business and let us know if there is anything we can do for you.

September 04, 2018

"recall on trans. and oil change"

- bubbal1964

Jennifer was great to work with she had me a loaner and work was done in less time everybody was very friendly and helpful to get me in and out

Brent Steed
Sep 05, 2018 -

Haasz Automall of Dalton responded

Hi, we appreciate you taking the time to share the wonderful experience you had with us. It is great to know Jennifer and our team were great to work with and were friendly. We look forward to your next visit.

September 02, 2018

"Quick & Easy..."

- Trekky

The service was quick and very efficient. A simple oil change and it was done within a reasonable amount of time which helped me get back to work quickly.

Sep 03, 2018 -

Haasz Automall of Dalton responded

Trekky, Thank you for taking the time to share feedback about your oil change! We look forward to servicing you again.

August 29, 2018

"Everybody there is so hospitable. It's like going home."

- ijfranklin

I'm so glad I went to haass because I love the people in the service dept. (namely ) Jennifer she's great. She is considerate of your time and your pocket. She cares. There's not much of that going around these days.

Paul Baughman
Thomas Roberts
Aug 30, 2018 -

Haasz Automall of Dalton responded

Thank you for the great review! We will be sure to thank Jennifer and the rest of our Service Team for taking great care of your auto needs. Let us know if there is anything else we can help you with. We look forward to your next visit!