Hall Ford Elizabeth City

John David Shope, Sales Manager, Hall Ford Elizabeth City

John David Shope

"Awesome service "

- Fogg

I went by Hall Ford expecting another no, but when I got there everyone was great to work with and nice. My salesman Alex and the sales mangers got me a good deal on a 2018 Ford F-150.

Alexander

"Best experience "

- ReshE24

Lindale Brothers was great! Def recommend him! He made everything so smooth! Thank you guys!!!! Everyone at the car dealership is so friendly and welcoming.

Lindale Deward Brothers
Other Employees : Dustin

May 25, 2018

"Tyler goes above & beyond. he’s Trustworthy, no pressure! "

- ShelbyW

I would like to give a high praise to my Salesman Tyler not only was he extremely genuine. Him and his team made this a smooth process from the beginning till end. I walked in with hopes but, doubts also that I wasn’t going to walk out in a car. Only bc it could’ve only went two ways with me having no credit & one co-signer.. Although the first day I didn’t leave with a car. I left that day praying Tyler would make it happen. & within no time Tyler messaged me & told me to come on back in! That he had gotten me approved on my own with no co-signer! That made me feel really great. But bonded me to Tyler. proving to me that yes, this is Tyler’s job to sell cars, but it was Tyler’s choice when I walked out if he was going to leave it at I wasn’t getting a car or he Was changing routes to try to make it happen. That’s exact what Tyler did. Although I don’t know how long it took Tyler, I hope it didn’t stress him to bad lol Tyler sat there while I wasn’t even there thinking of plans to make it happen. & he did!! Tyler will go the extra mile, & also change routes a few times also if need be. As I set in that dealership for two days with Tyler sick he did everything he could to make it happen for me. I recommend Tyler to anyone but specially someone whose first time buying. As Tyler takes his job serious, he takes his customers more. Tyler supported me only knowing the bare minimum. S.W

Taylor Inge