Hall Ford Elizabeth City

John David Shope, Sales Manager, Hall Ford Elizabeth City

David Wade Camper, Sales Consultant, Hall Ford Elizabeth City

David Wade Camper

August 11, 2018

"Sales and financing were excellent"

- thoggard

It was a breeze working with the sales team on finding us a car we wanted, getting a fair price on our trade-in and getting financing done. Would have been 4 or 5 stars except the vehicle cleanliness was well under par. For a vehicle that was 'detailed' it was pretty nasty. I spent 4 hours the next day just on the interior cleaning it where they missed, practically the entire interior. The outside wasn't any better except they had some what washed it before (it had rained that day). The wheels were caked in brake dust everywhere except the outward facing spokes from lack of cleaning like someone had taken a quick brush to them and walked away. Under the hood looked like it hadn't been cleaned in years, even after sending a pic to Taylor and he taking it to the shop manager and the car going back for a 24hr time period it still wasn't done. The front end is great, the shop not so much. Great service from sales team, just don't expect a clean car when you drive away.

August 09, 2018

"Thank you!"

- twojay

Thank you Taylor for the excellent customer service during the purchase of our Jeep. You and your team at Hall are second to none, it was an easy experience thanks to you guys. I would definitely recommend you and the Hall team for anyone searching for a new or used vehicle. Thanks again!

Heath R Wynn

August 09, 2018

"pbenton"

- pbenton

It was a very stressful time for me to have to purchase a new vehicle. My car (which I intended to keep forever) was totaled due to water damage. Taylor was recommended to me by my brother and he made a stressful time stress free. He asked me whT type of vehicle I was looking for and that is exactly what I got -no pressure or suggestions to change my mind to something different. He is a truly a nice young man and went out of hos way to accommodate me. I would definitely recommend him to anyone looking for a new or different vehicle."

New 2018 Ford Escape, $25872