Hall Hyundai Elizabeth City

David Wade Camper, Sales Associate, Hall Hyundai Elizabeth City

David Wade Camper

Sales Associate

January 18, 2019

"Great deal and buy experience"

- csblack733

I went in to get my 2015 Veloster serviced and drove home in a 2019 Veloster Turbo. Adrien was our sale representative, he is easy to talk to and very knowledgeable. Working with Adrien Leonard-Curry, Stewart Straus, RJ and Megan was a pleasure and very easy. They are true professionals. Thank you for a Great Experience!

Thomas V McNally
Other Employees : Adrien Leonard-Curry, Stewart Straus, Megan Goetz, RJ

January 18, 2019

"Excellent Experience!"

- Poyner,debFwp

I had been researching online and was checking out the lot. Saw the exact one I had wanted! Adrien Leonard-Curry led us thru the process so expertly it was fast and painless.

Adrien Leonard-Curry

December 23, 2018

"Good experience "

- Canter2012

Overall I had a good buying experience here. They listened to my wants/needs in a vehicle as well as my budget and ultimately I left the lot with the car I had hoped for. The office/waiting area was comfortable which is was nice because it did take some time to get the purchase completed, otherwise a good experience.

David Wade Camper