Hardy Family Ford

Jason Tramonte

Eric Farmer, Sales Consultant, Hardy Family Ford

Eric Farmer

October 13, 2017

"Hardy Family Ford Experience"

- Temorris

I just bought a 2017 Ford Fusion and these guys in Dallas ga. Paul was awesome he went over everything inside and out and would recommend him to any of my friends and family!! If you are looking for a salesman that is interested in helping you find exactly what you want and need paul is your guy!!

Paul McGee

September 05, 2017

"Exceeded my expectations"

- Jerry M.436

Todd was very helpful. He made sure my truck was ready ahead of our agreed upon time. Everything was ready and the repairs were excellent. Thanks for taking excellent care of me.

Todd Magar

August 22, 2017

"Fool me once...shame on you...twice ugh"

- Jbg

Well....I told myself I wouldn't purchase again from Hardy, but Victor was very helpful and so I bought. Now to the reason for 2 stars....I purchased a CERTIFIED pre-owned Ford Fusion, thinking this would be great...man was I wrong. I purchased 6/8/17 and the car has been in service 4 times so far, it will make 5 when I drop it off Friday for the same problem! I've never been so disappointed in a purchase. Obviously the service department here has no idea what they are doing. Last time I had the car in (2 weeks ago), It had been at the dealer for 4 days and was still sitting outside. I called and checked the status and was told he hadn't even assigned a tech to diagnose it. I said OK...what else could I say. Two days later, I stopped in to get some paperwork out of the car...I called while sitting in the drivers seat of my car. The service advisor stated that the car was on the rack as we were speaking...I thought hmmm that's strange, it doesn't feel like I'm sitting in my car on the rack! But, to keep my cool I left and went home without pointing out that he was lying to me. Two days later, I stopped in again aggravated. I went in this time...my car was still sitting in the same spot I had previously sat in it. I said...I see my car is still on the "rack" outside, he didn't know what to say...he said he must have just pulled it out, not knowing I had been sitting in it for 20 mins when I previously called. So, I get a call the next day that it's ready, they replaced a strut bearing. Well....2 days later the bandaid they put on it failed again! I will give them one more try and then I'm taking it way above their heads. So if you value your vehicle and time...STAY CLEAR

Victor Rodriguez