Hare Chevrolet

Reneau Simpson

Mike Tallman, General Sales Manager , Hare Chevrolet

Mike Tallman

February 13, 2018

"Fastest oil change ever!"

- Letsjettravel

I had a 6 pm appointment for an oil change. I called to let them know i may arrive at 615 pm. I was in and out prompty despite being late. Kelley gave my son and i a hug as we arrived. She remembers us and makes us feel welcome. Before we could settle and get our tablets going, my name eas called that we wsre ready! Awesome service!!!

Kelley Wiley

February 05, 2018

"Highly Recommended"

- Amy Burgett

I had a very positive experience with the Fernando Roman at Hare Chevrolet! Fernando was extremely personable and very informative. He answered all my questions without making me feel rushed and he had no problem answering the smallest of questions or concerns I may have had. After the array of required paperwork, Fernando thoroughly went over all the features of my new car and made sure I was confident and comfortable with my car before leaving the lot. I purchased the ResistAll NG2 (stain/scratch) and Fernando has quickly and conveniently assisted with scheduling the installation around my schedule. I recommend the Hare Chevrolet Team and ABSOLUTELY RECOMMEND Fernando Roman!!!! Amy Burgett ~

Fernando Roman

February 05, 2018

".Happy"

- betty327

Wayne Gainey treated my husband and I like class...He is friendly and treated us like 1st class. I bought a car from him also October 1, 2016,

Wayne Gainey