Hare Chevrolet

Mike Tallman, General Sales Manager , Hare Chevrolet

Mike Tallman

"Our First Chevy"

- Jnewett123

We recently purchased our first Chevy from Hare. Fernando was extremely helpful in showing us the features and options on the new Traverse. He was very knowledgeable on the product and made the buying process simple.

November 21, 2017

"Great and easy Service!"

- S3anway@gmail.com

I went in on a Thursday to test drive a 2018 Tahoe. I was immediately greeted and assisted by Fernando. We test drive the vehicle and went over options. I wanted to take a day or two to make a final decision and they let me take the vehicle home. I went back in Saturday to finalize paperwork which they had ready to go. Overall, A+ service by Fernando and the team at Hare.

Jason Horack
Brooke Brooks-Blair

"Fernando is THE best"

- Nickoh

Fernando Roman was extremely helpful in helping me purchase a used car! My wife and I felt like we were valued, and he didn’t talk our ears off for hours. The process was extremely quick and painless. Fernando is the only one I’d go to and this is the only dealership I’d recommend.

Used 2014 Jeep Patriot, $16000