Hartford Toyota

135 West Service Road, Hartford, Connecticut 06120

Dave Goduti, Sales and Leasing Consultant / Master Certified Preowned Toyota (Gold Level) Specialist , Hartford Toyota

Dave Goduti

Sales&Leasing Consultant

September 18, 2018

"Great Dealership "

- Happy Buyer

Hartford Toyota....Great experience. I received the right price over the phone, drove to the dealership, looked at the truck, bought it on the spot in 1/2 hour. Dave Goduti answered all my questions and made buying this truck a pleasure. The pick up of the truck was fast,and efficient. I will recommend Dave to anyone who wants a hassle free no pressure buying experience.

Dave Goduti

September 17, 2018

"Excellent Buying Experience!!"

- Jason2018

My wife and I just recently purchased a 2018 Rav4. Wonderful experience working with Jeannette on finding a Rav4 that my wife truly wanted. Working with Jeannette and Jim Webster I got the car I wanted, within my price point and beyond my expectations! Working with Marc on the finance part of the transaction was quick and painless. If you are looking to purchase or lease a car I highly suggest coming here and speaking with Jeannette Garcia as she made the buying process smooth and easy.

Jeannette Garcia
Marc Clemons
Jim Webster

September 16, 2018

"Awsome job Hartford Toyota"

- Ed

I was very impressed with the level of service I received at Hartford Toyota, I had the pleasure of working with Mohamed Efendic and Marc Clemons on the purchase of my new vehicle. They were very welcoming and made me feel honored to be a part of the Toyota family.They have definitely earned my business and I look forward to working with my new friends again.

Muhamed Efendic