Hartford Toyota

135 West Service Road, Hartford, Connecticut 06120

Dave Goduti, Sales and Leasing Consultant / Master Certified Preowned Toyota (Gold Level) Specialist , Hartford Toyota

Dave Goduti

Richard McAllister, Jr.

September 25, 2018

"Great customer service"

- KimT

I worked with Dave G. He listened to everything I wanted and found the car I asked for. There was no pressure to buy anything extra. I got what I wanted the first time. I highly recommend working with Dave.

Dave Goduti
Patricia Foxx

September 24, 2018

"Excellent customer service for buying a car"

- venza2015

From the moment I walked into the show room and was introduced to Jeannette Garcia my car buying experience was easy. Jeannette worked with me from beginning to end. I am very pleased with the professionalism and attention to detail that she provided. Jeannette also introduced me to Rich McAllister Jr who assured me that the additions that were made and agreed upon would be met. I traded in a vehicle to purchase a new vehicle. The price point that I was given for my trade in was spot on. No haggling with figures. It was a comfortable experience. I would highly recommend purchasing a car from Hartford Toyota.

Richard McAllister, Jr.

September 23, 2018

"Attention to detail"

- Dylan

Jeannette made this a perfect and flawless experience. she got us into the Highlander we wanted. I was pleased in how quickly the transaction was done. From walking in to driving out. Excellent.

Marc Clemons