Hartford Toyota

135 West Service Road, Hartford, Connecticut 06120

Eduardo Calderon, Business Manager, Hartford Toyota

Eduardo Calderon

Dave Goduti, Sales and Leasing Consultant / Master Certified Preowned Toyota (Gold Level) Specialist , Hartford Toyota

Dave Goduti

Sales and Leasing Consultant

June 18, 2018

"2018 Rav4"

- 2018 Rav4

I consider myself very fortunate to have had Dakota introduce me to Muhamed, He is truly a very compassionate person and took whatever time was necessary to ensure I would be happy and pleased with my new vehicle. He not only drove to another dealership to get the color Rav4 I wanted; he also came in early the next day so that all the paperwork would be completed before I came in to pick the vehicle up. This was the most pleasant, non-stressful experience I have ever had in purchasing a vehicle. I absolutely love my Rav4 and wish Muhamed many years of continued success. I would highly recommend asking for Muhamed if you are in the market for purchasing a Toyota!!!

Muhamed Efendic
Tony Mumtaz
Other Employees : Dakota

June 16, 2018

"Purchase of 2018 XSE CAMRY"

- Joel985

My parter and I were very pleased with the service Luis Castillo gave to us during our experience in buying our 2018 Toyota Camry XSE at Hartford Toyota. He was professional and very attentive.

Luis Castillo

June 15, 2018

"Treated well with our purchase of Toyota Camry"

- billbo

We had a very positive experience with Hartford Toyota -- from Dakota setting up the appointment, to Rob Bigelow selling us the car, to Eduardo going over the financing, to Richard signing off on the deal, and to Muhamed showing us all the features of the vehicle. They were all professional, not overwhelming. We had a positive overall experience with buying our new car.

Muhamed Efendic