Hartford Toyota

135 West Service Road, Hartford, Connecticut 06120

Jeannette Garcia, Sales and Leasing Consultant, Hartford Toyota

Sales and Leasing Consultant
Dave Goduti, Sales and Leasing Consultant / Master Certified Preowned Toyota (Gold Level) Specialist , Hartford Toyota

Dave Goduti

finance director

December 10, 2018

"Great experience "

- Aqua 2018

Jeannette Garcia gave us a great experience buying our 2018 Rav 4. She's knowledgeable professional and friendly. I'm very satisfied with her services.

December 09, 2018

"Very good experience buying my new 2018 Prius "

- priusman6

TK was my salesman. He explained everything about the car. He was very knowledgeable and I felt very comfortable that this was the right car for me. I did not feel rushed. They made the process very easy. I would recommend them highly.

Thisady Khongdy
Tony Mumtaz

December 08, 2018

"Hartford Toyota Goes above and beyond for Army Veteran"

- Aaronhnz

I am a US Army disabled Veteran with a Traumatic Brain Injury due to my service in Iraq and Afghanistan. Yesterday I truly felt that Hartford Toyota served my family and I during a time of need. I have been a customer of Hartford Toyota since 2003. I am very grateful for Hartford Toyota Management and sales associate. Luis Plaza, Jeannette Garcia and Carlos Orozco went above and beyond to help me and my family obtain a safe and secure vehicle. The customer service, patience and knowledge were a blend of skills that made my day yesterday. My wife and kids were filled with happiness with a 2019 Toyota Highlander. Luis Plaza’s professionalism is the reason that I continue to be a customer of Hartford Toyota for the past 15 years. I recommend anyone interested in a vehicle to come to Hartford Toyota and get yourself a reliable car. I also want to mention that my parents made a recent purchase at Hartford Toyota and experienced the same satisfaction!

Richard McAllister, Jr.