Hartford Toyota

135 West Service Road, Hartford, Connecticut 06120

Dave Goduti, Sales and Leasing Consultant / Master Certified Preowned Toyota (Gold Level) Specialist , Hartford Toyota

Dave Goduti

Sales and Leasing Consultant

August 15, 2018

"Great Experience!"

- Diane R.

What an easy car buying experience. No pressure, went out of their way to get the car I wanted from another store. Some of the paperwork was done ahead of time, making it go smoothly once I arrived to pick it up! Francisco was very helpful in answering all my questions and patient with me when going over all the features of the new vehicle! He stayed in communication throughout the whole process. I would definitely recommend going to Hartford Toyota! When the time comes to replace my husband's vehicle we will be sure to visit them!

Francisco Zea
Patricia Foxx
Other Employees : Howard (only 2 days on the job) ***** (5 stars)

August 15, 2018

"Excellent service"

- Alexxcy

The whole process is wonderful, Luis did a nice job with the professional service during that time. Everyone at the store is kind and our family had a great experience there.

Luis Castillo

August 14, 2018

"It was smooth and easy"

- elsapabon

I came in on a Saturday afternoon after visiting the Honda dealer down the street and was greeted by Dave. I told him exactly what I was looking for and how I wanted to stick to a specific monthly payment budget. Honda was not able to meet me where I wanted to be but Toyota was. Dave made sure I got want I wanted with the payments I wanted with no fuss. I am now driving a certified 2015 Toyota Corolla and I couldn't be happier. Having the extra peace of mind with the certified warranty is priceless. Dave deserves a raise! I would recommend this store anyone.

Dave Goduti