Hartford Toyota

135 West Service Road, Hartford, Connecticut 06120

Eduardo Calderon, Business Manager, Hartford Toyota

Eduardo Calderon

Dave Goduti, Sales and Leasing Consultant / Master Certified Preowned Toyota (Gold Level) Specialist , Hartford Toyota

Dave Goduti

Richard McAllister, Jr., Sales Manager , Hartford Toyota

Richard McAllister, Jr.

Tony Mumtaz, finance director, Hartford Toyota

finance director

October 20, 2017

"Steves Family Live Toyota"

- Steves3

I have purchased all my cars from Toyota since 2014. I have nothing but good experiences there. Henry is awesome and have become a part of our family. Every time we go to buy a car he never disappoints and always works it out. All staff even down to the Tony in finance are awesome. I will never purchase a car from anywhere else. We are Toyota for life.

Henry Montgomery
Luis Gonzales

October 17, 2017

"Best Dealership"

- Midnight Maurader

My experience with this dealership was terrific. This was the first time I purchased a car on my own. They were kind, courteous, and professional. The sales department was excellent along with their finance department. Their customer service was incredible. I would definitely go back in the future.

Cody Gill
Devin McMahon

October 15, 2017

"New Rav4 Hybrid"

- marissak90

This was the 4th dealership I had went to. I had bad experiences at the other 3 and put in an internet request here to try again. Natalie put me in touch with Mike who was able to ease my concerns answer some questions and give me a good price estimate over the phone. The price given was several hundred better then any other dealership had given me right off the bat. I'm talking several hundred less then any other dealers price after "negotiation". One of the other sales people at another dealership even suggested the price Hartford gave me was so low they were probably selling me a demo car. Nope, I checked and asked at the dealership, it was not a demo and everything was still packaged up. When I got to the dealership I was handed off to Dave, who was easy-going and not pushy. He still explained some things about the car that some of the other guys hadn't and seemed to know more about how the car actually worked then the other salesmen too. Process to get the deal written up and then pickup the car and sign all the paperwork went smoothly and quick. They showed me everything on the car and made sure I really knew how everything worked and was set up before I left. The experience here was excellent and much better then anywhere else I had been.

Natalie Feliciano