Harvest Honda

Alex Rodriguez

February 10, 2019

"Excellent!"

- Fabi

Buying my first car was the easiest and smoothest experience I could have had thanks to Alfredo! He was super friendly and made sure my mom and I both knew the ins and outs of purchasing a new car. He didn’t push us to do anything we didn’t want to. We didnt have to haggle with him. I have had questions after I picked up my car and he has been able to help me right away to resolve the issues. I would totally recommend anyone on the market for a new car to go see Alfredo!

January 31, 2019

"Great car buying experience! "

- Sheri

The staff at Harvest Honda were friendly, knowledgeable, and helpful, they answered all of our questions thoroughly, and made sure that all of our needs were met in the buying process.

Victor Morales
Francisco Ruiz

January 29, 2019

"Smooth, easy and friendly"

- Satisfied Wenatchee buyer

Wow. Start to finish this was the smoothest and easiest experience we have had. Low low price to start with on a quality Honda. Then Alfredo was great. He listened and asked questions but never really pushed. Walked in the door and talk a few additional things we might want but again informative not pushy. Signed papers and got the keys and a quick but great tour and we were on our way. What was missing but not missed was the haggling the back and forth wrestling for price. No smoke and mirrors. Really a breath of fresh air. Great to know there are some dealerships out there that put customers first.

Alex Rodriguez