Harvest Honda

Francisco Ruiz

August 14, 2018

"Alfredo is great"

- Honda guy

Buying a car is a hassle. However when you find a guy like Alfredo the process becomes less taxing. Alfredo spent over an hour showing us the features of our new Honda. And when we wanted accessories installed, he took care of that as well.

August 14, 2018

"Above and Beyond!"

- huntedk

I am so impressed by this dealership and it’s people. Alfredo was the salesperson I worked with, and Sergio was the Sales Manager. They took care of Every single detail and aspect of my car purchase from start to finish. I drove from Seattle to purchase a Honda Accord, and they delivered on every promise, stood behind everything we had discussed and agreed to. The vehicle was ready for me when I arrived, the paperwork was ready to go, and the delivery was exceptional! I Highly Recommend Alfredo, Sergio, and Harvest Honda in every aspect of purchasing a vehicle. I have never been treated so well at a car dealership and will be advising all friends and family to buy from them! Thank you for the incredible care you showed me and my family!

Sergio Martinez

August 11, 2018

"Outstanding customer service!"

- Happybuyers

Alfredo was very helpful and knowledgeable. Alfredo made sure we found exactly what we were looking for. We had a pleasant experience working with Alfredo. We will definitely recommend him to family and friends. Thank you Alfredo!

Used 2013 Hyundai Elantra, $11145