Harvest Honda

Dexter McNair

December 10, 2018

"Top notch sale!!"

- Satisfiedcustomer75

Alfredo is attentive, knowledgable, and super friendly. He has superior customer service. My first visit the car I had my eye on had sold. Alfredo took my info and contacted me when a like vehicle in my price range was on the lot. Highly recommend him if you are looking for a vehicle.

Alfredo Carrillo

December 06, 2018

"Harvest Honda in Yakima, WA"

- Tanori90

The process of buying the car was fast. Dominic was a great help with everything. I gave four stars because I didn’t like that the finance person didn’t communicate well with me or the bank I chose. I also didn’t like that he didn’t price the car the same as he did to my first choice bank. I feel like he got mad because I called the bank I chose to see why my deal with them had changed after I gave them our information. Also he changed the price because I didn’t want all the warranty and insurance he added to the loan with my first choice bank. But he did find me a way better intrest with another bank which I loved and got me the new car I needed. Just wished they would have priced it the same I could’ve gotten the payments to where I wanted them had he changed the price back to where he first priced it.

Dominic Gonzalez
Sergio Martinez
3.0

November 27, 2018

"Francisco is the guy to see"

- Kia1234

Francisco is the guy to see. A professional establishment such as this one sould have professional people, and Francisco is that guy! ASK FOR FRANCISCO!!!

Francisco Ruiz