Dealer Reviews

Find the best dealership for you.

Service Reviews

Find good folks to fix your car.

Cars for Sale

Find the right car for you.

Car Recalls

Make sure your car is safe to drive.

Haselwood Chevrolet Buick GMC

Bremerton, WA

547 Reviews
Haselwood Chevrolet Buick GMC is located in the West Hills Auto Plex in Bremerton just off of Highway 3 just south of Auto Center Way. West Hills Auto Plex offers the largest inventory of new and pre-owned vehicles on the Kitsap Peninsula. As the original dealership of the West Hills Auto Plex, we are proud to have served the Puget Sound region including Bremerton, Port Orchard, Silverdale, Gig Harbor, Bainbridge Island, Poulsbo and Tacoma for over 50 years. We agree to treat you with courtesy, respect, and honesty - to listen to you and follow up on promises and commitments.

501 W Hills Blvd

Bremerton, WA

Directions

Filter Reviews By Type

Showing 547 reviews

January 11, 2022

I bought my c8 Corvette from here today and cannot rant enough about how great my experience was. Patrick Merrill was extremely professional and so was Reggie ross and Evan. I have had my car ordered for More

by Christopher Williamson
Jan 12, 2022 -

Haselwood Chevrolet Buick GMC responded

Thank you for sharing your experience with us, Christopher! We're happy to hear it went well and hope you enjoy your new Corvette. We truly appreciate your feedback and kind words for Patrick and our team! Josh Kolbas jkolbas@haselwood.com (360) 377-4417

January 11, 2022

Absolutely great experience here with knowledgable salesmen, efficient managers and excellent staff behind the scenes. More

by brandoncv.bcv
Jan 11, 2022 -

Haselwood Chevrolet Buick GMC responded

Brandon, Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. We work hard to make sure our guests have an exceptional experience. We will share your comments with our team, and we look forward to working with you again. Josh Kolbas jkolbas@haselwood.com (360) 377-4417

December 27, 2021

I want to thank you so much for your help I’m getting me into my new Jeep. I’m looking forward to my new adventures ahead, and will continue to be a loyal customer. More

by saw2028
Dec 29, 2021 -

Haselwood Chevrolet Buick GMC responded

Thank you! We appreciate your business and look forward to helping you with any questions or future vehicle needs. Congratulations on your new Jeep and thank you for choosing Haselwood Chevrolet Buick GMC . Josh Kolbas jkolbas@haselwood.com (360) 377-4417

December 15, 2021

The employees at Haselwood Chevrolet Buick GMC are incredibly pleasant and helpful! Great service! I’ll definitely be back. More

by Snowlvr
Dec 16, 2021 -

Haselwood Chevrolet Buick GMC responded

It's great to hear that you had such a positive experience. Our goal is to make sure everyone who walks through the door leaves happy. Thank you for choosing Haselwood Chevrolet Buick GMC! Josh Kolbas jkolbas@haselwood.com (360) 377-4417

November 23, 2021

Our experience was great and our salesman did a great job communicating. If you’re looking for a new car this is the place. More

by rphoutthachak24527
Nov 23, 2021 -

Haselwood Chevrolet Buick GMC responded

Thank you for choosing Haselwood Chevrolet Buick GMC , your feedback and rating mean a lot to us. We're glad we were able to help, and we hope to see you again! Josh Kolbas jkolbas@haselwood.com (360) 377-4417

November 19, 2021

CJ was awesome and made the car buying experience enjoyable. I would highly recommend Haselwood due to my experience with CJ!!! More

by tyler.owen85
Nov 21, 2021 -

Haselwood Chevrolet Buick GMC responded

Tyler, Thanks for sharing your thoughts about your experience working with Connie here at Haselwood Chevrolet Buick GMC . We appreciate your business and hope to see you again soon! Josh Kolbas jkolbas@haselwood.com (360) 377-4417

November 16, 2021

Impeccable dealership and amazing staff to work with while buying a vehicle. They helped me through the whole process and make everything as smooth as it could be. Couldn’t of asked for a better salespe More

by Trav177
Nov 16, 2021 -

Haselwood Chevrolet Buick GMC responded

Thank you for your very kind review. We strive to make sure that all of our customers leave happy, and it's great to hear about your excellent experience here at Haselwood Chevrolet Buick GMC . Josh Kolbas jkolbas@haselwood.com (360) 377-4417

November 09, 2021

We had a great experience at Haselwood! Friendly staff and easy to make a deal. More

by Rachel
Other Employees : Max, Brandon
Nov 10, 2021 -

Haselwood Chevrolet Buick GMC responded

Thank you for taking the time to write this review and let us know how we are doing. Our customers are our top priority and your feedback is greatly appreciated. Congratulations on your new car! All of us at Haselwood Chevrolet Buick GMC are glad to have you as a customer. Josh Kolbas jkolbas@haselwood.com (360) 377-4417

November 04, 2021

John Souza was a Great Sales man to work with. He got me into the perfect vehicle. Thanks again John! ~Brandi R. More

by theicequeen2003
Nov 04, 2021 -

Haselwood Chevrolet Buick GMC responded

Congratulations on your new purchase, Brandi! We are very happy to hear that John provided you with such a positive experience. Please let us know if we can be of any further assistance. We're always happy to help. Josh Kolbas jkolbas@haselwood.com (360) 377-4417

November 01, 2021

John was a great dealer, helpful not pushy and friendly. Highly recommend him as dealer. More

by Mysteryangelang
Nov 02, 2021 -

Haselwood Chevrolet Buick GMC responded

Here at Haselwood Chevrolet Buick GMC , customer satisfaction is our #1 priority. We always do our best to make sure our customers leave with the car they desire! We are glad to hear you enjoyed your experience with John, and it was a pleasure having you at the dealership. We appreciate your review! Josh Kolbas jkolbas@haselwood.com (360) 377-4417