Hendrick Honda Pompano Beach

5381 N Federal Hwy, Pompano Beach, Florida 33064

Mansur Khawaja, New & PreOwned Vehicle Sales and Leasing, Hendrick Honda Pompano Beach

Mansur Khawaja

Erica Harper, Service Manager, Hendrick Honda Pompano Beach

Erica Harper

Service Manager

August 02, 2018

"bought an hrv from Kamal Mohammed"

- Dave

For the first time my wife and I found buying a car a pleasure owing to Kamel's professionalism. He was not pushy, and his knowledge of the car was impressive. I would see him before all others should I buy another Honda, which are great cars.

Kamal Mohammed
Ronnie Alimoradi

July 26, 2018

"Smooth Experience"

- Jslim

Mansur was a pleasure to work with. The entire experience was hassle free, the car was priced very competitively and only took 4 hours to leave with a new car. Thanks

Mansur Khawaja
Peter Gamez

July 24, 2018

"Awful experience"

- Notsatisfiedcustomer

I am not typically one to write reviews, but I do not want anyone else to go through what I went through so I am leaving my honest experience to help others. My sales guy Donald sold Me on a car I came in knowing I wanted, it was the Honda HRV and I went in on Memorial Day. Given that I drive 2 hours per day he knew XM radio was an important feature for me, along with visibility and safety. In addition to coming back with an astronomical lease price (more than my 3 series BMW), he confirmed that The car came with XM radio + a free 3 month subscription. Other than the fact they did not notify us of tag prices in advance, it was a smooth transaction, but it took a VERY long time to get the car ready for us as we were taking it off the lot- we were there for about 4 hours- maybe more! I reached out to Donald explaining the car he sold me had no XM radio and Donald apologized for his mistake stating “I will make this right” he bought the XM adaptor stating he would ship it to me directly. Flash forward 3 months and several emails back and forth, Donald said the adaptor got stolen from his car and he has to order another one and will advise me once he sends it. Still haven’t heard from him!! He is dishonest and untrustworthy and this should not be happening- he is supposed to be the expert on all the cars being sold in that dealership!! I spoke with his manager Brandon once who stated he would help me with this situation and guess what? I never heard back from him either! I do not recommend using him!

Donald Nesta