Hendrick Honda Pompano Beach

5381 N Federal Hwy, Pompano Beach, Florida 33064-7071

Danielle  Amogra, Sales Consultant, Hendrick Honda Pompano Beach

Danielle Amogra

Mansur Khawaja, New & PreOwned Vehicle Sales and Leasing, Hendrick Honda Pompano Beach

Mansur Khawaja

New & PreOwned Vehicle Sales and Leasing
John Budree, New & PreOwned Vehicle Sales and Leasing, Hendrick Honda Pompano Beach

John Budree

New & PreOwned Vehicle Sales and Leasing
Andrew Craig, New & PreOwned sales & leasing, Hendrick Honda Pompano Beach

Andrew Craig

New & PreOwned sales & leasing

April 20, 2018

"Happiness at Hendricks Honda"

- Sls9557

When we decided on an SUV we visited several dealers and then we went to Hendrick Honda. They listened. They were mindful of our needs, wants and our pocketbook. They helped us find the perfect vehicle fo us. Mansur our salesperson is fabulous, with Hector and Ronnie a dream team. Go to Hendrick Honda first, you won’t be disappointed.

Mansur Khawaja
Ronnie Alimoradi
Hector Baez

April 12, 2018

"“It’s says it’s reserved for me” "

- Gisselle02

I recently bought a 2018 Honda Civic for my sister from Hendricks Honda and it was a super smooth experience. I went in a week before found the car my sister wanted and Danielle got it all ready then I came in with my sister a week later and she filled the car with balloons and put a reserved sign inside with her name on it. My sister was sooo shocked when she opened the door because she was expecting a used car, It was great considering this is her first car. She even had tears in her eyes. Danielle was super super nice and knowledgeable every step of the process was seamless and easy. Peter walked us through the paperwork and financing part of it. Peter was very welcoming and fast made sure we understood everything along with the aftermarket products available which we took all of them. The best part was when Danielle explained all the cool features the cars had as she showed us how to use them and literally told us what every single bottom does. From the apple play to the remote start. Thank you so much Danielle for making my sisters first car experience one that she will never forget !

Peter Gamez

March 30, 2018

"Friendly competent staff, excellent product, good pricing. "

- Russell Carlsten

Knowledgeable staff and very nice people to work with. Danielle explained everything very patiently to my husband and I. This made the whole experience very positive.

Ned Brown