Hendrick Honda Pompano Beach

Directions

913 Reviews of Hendrick Honda Pompano Beach

Sort by
September 18, 2022

I was at Honda recently to see Colby in Tint/detailing Department. He was a great listener, and very caring. I noticed his exceptional attention to detail and he completed my window tint job to my satisfa More

by Exellent Service
Colby in tint/detailing Department
Sep 20, 2022 -

Hendrick Honda Pompano Beach responded

Hi Exellent Service, thank you for taking the time to leave a review for us at Hendrick Honda Pompano Beach. We're happy we could meet your expectations! We sincerely thank you for the positive review, and look forward to seeing you again soon!

September 17, 2022

I am always happy with the leader ship . . I have been a customer for almost 15 years . Everyone was friendly helpful .. More

by dalianissan
Mansur Khawaja
Sep 19, 2022 -

Hendrick Honda Pompano Beach responded

Dalianissan, thanks for your praise and kind comments about our team. Thanks again for the recommendation, and have an amazing day!

September 14, 2022

Jesus G is the goat got me in and out hard working young he is doing great More

by waldycasimir
Jesus,gallardo, (AJ) Ajshe Gashi
Sep 16, 2022 -

Hendrick Honda Pompano Beach responded

Waldycasimir, we're glad to hear you enjoyed your visit. We hope you have a great day!

September 09, 2022

Joe Longo was very helpful, patient, and professional! I would definitely recommend him for anyone looking for a vehicle, because he'll make it simple, along with fitting your needs! Thanks Joe! More

by Mel
Joe Longo
Sep 12, 2022 -

Hendrick Honda Pompano Beach responded

Mel, we are so happy to read such a great review about Hendrick Honda Pompano Beach! Until the next time we meet, take care!

September 01, 2022

The Sales Professional that helped me find the (2) vehicles I purchased was Charlie Max. He listened carefully to my needs, gave me options and guided me to exactly what I needed and wanted. He was More

by Kevin Madden
Cole Cloninger, Al Benjamin, Julio Cortes, Charlie Max
Sep 04, 2022 -

Hendrick Honda Pompano Beach responded

Kevin Madden, reviews like this give us motivation and help us ensure we provide high-quality care. Our team strives to deliver an excellent experience, and are glad you found this to be the case during your visit. If you have further needs or questions, please reach out!

Sep 04, 2022 -

Kevin Madden responded

Thanks again for your attention to the details. Kevin Madden

August 28, 2022

David was Excellent,very Professional and he found the car to fit my budget,very good seller. More

by majo1217
David Marrero

Hendrick Honda Pompano Beach responded

Majo1217, thank you for sharing your positive experience! Our team strives to deliver an excellent experience, and are glad you found this to be the case during your visit. If you have further needs or questions, please reach out!

August 27, 2022

Ben Bernal was extremely helpful! i will definitely be referring Benjamin to other people. Amazing service. More

by pmdelgku
Ben Bernal

Hendrick Honda Pompano Beach responded

Hi Pmdelgku, thank you for taking the time to leave a review for us at Hendrick Honda Pompano Beach. We're happy we could meet your expectations! Thanks again for the recommendation, and have an amazing day!

August 26, 2022

David Marrero was very kind and patient with us when we went to purchase our lease, I highly him. More

by Jocelyn Lopez
Kerry Bromery, David Marrero

Hendrick Honda Pompano Beach responded

Hi Jocelyn Lopez, thank you for taking the time to leave a review for us at Hendrick Honda Pompano Beach. We're happy we could meet your expectations! Our team strives to deliver an excellent experience, and are glad you found this to be the case during your visit. If you have further needs or questions, please reach out!

August 20, 2022

Hendricks is absolutely the best dealer! Jean, Amir, and Omar took great care and made the purchase effortless!! More

by Ric
Cole Cloninger, Joseph Jean, Omar Siddique
Aug 24, 2022 -

Hendrick Honda Pompano Beach responded

Hi Ric, thank you for taking the time to leave a review for us at Hendrick Honda Pompano Beach. We're happy we could meet your expectations! Your recommendation means so much to us and we're so happy to have earned it. Thank you again for taking the time to let the world know about your positive experience. Have a great day!

August 17, 2022

Honda has treated me very well over the years! My salesman Charles Max was excellent! More

by Kkertzman3
Julio Cortes, Charlie Max
Aug 19, 2022 -

Hendrick Honda Pompano Beach responded

Kkertzman3, thank you for sharing your positive experience! We hope to be of service to you again in the future. Best wishes, Hendrick Honda Pompano Beach