Schumacher Subaru of Delray

Ron Bacak

November 11, 2018

"Great experience!"

- Cmb81

From start to finish, my experience at your dealership was top notch. My salesman, Jon, was the absolute best and made the entire transaction extremely enjoyable. Also, Leo in financing was the best of the best!

John Stanley Depeine
TJ Graybell
Other Employees : Leo (in financing)

November 06, 2018

"Professionalism"

- robert@thestutmangroup.com

Unlike other dealers everyone here was a true professional. My salesman was Mark and to tell you the truth he is probably the best sales person I’ve ever dealt with. He was not aggressive or pushy in anyway he knew the product down to the tiniest detail inside and out and frankly it was just a gentleman to deal with. More importantly after he sold me the product I called him a half a dozen times to ask questions and he immediately took my call and answer the question or called me back very quickly I truly recommend this dealership

Mark MacIntyre

November 02, 2018

"Great purchase experience"

- Peanut21768

Had a great experience purchasing my new Subaru STI. Jesse was my salesman and was absolutely wonderful, not pushy, answered all my questions, went the extra mile to a accommodate my schedule, took his time and was a well spoken gentleman.

Jesse Rosselot