Henry Brown Chevrolet Chrysler Jeep Dodge

1990 North Pinal Avenue, Casa Grande, Arizona 85122

David Ide, Finance Manager, Henry Brown Chevrolet Chrysler Jeep Dodge

David Ide

Willie Dodt, Sales Leasing @ Fleet Acct Manager, Henry Brown Chevrolet Chrysler Jeep Dodge

Sales Leasing @ Fleet Acct Manager
Janell  Paschall, BDC Manager, Henry Brown Chevrolet Chrysler Jeep Dodge

Janell Paschall

BDC Manager
Loran Baskett, Sales & Leasing Consultant, Henry Brown Chevrolet Chrysler Jeep Dodge

Loran Baskett

Sales & Leasing Consultant

September 13, 2018

"Awesome buying experience!!!"

- Kathy Garcia

I want to start out by saying that I am an employee of Henry Brown and work in the service department. That being said, I have worked places that you get pushed behind "Real Customers" as if you weren't important. I was never treated like that.. Hubby and I were not sure what we wanted so we took many test drives...Willy was patient, kind and very professional with us. He was never pushy or made me feel like I was wasting his time, even though I felt like I was. Once we chose our 2019 Chevy Traverse, everything went quickly and smoothly in finance with David Ide...... Again he was not pushy, super nice and professional. Mike Miller the Sales Miller made sure I was getting the best treatment along the vehicle buying path... and that I was!! I watch all the salesman here on a daily basis and really like them all and like the way they deal with customers... Thanks for making my buying experience an awesome one!!

David Ide
Michael Miller

August 18, 2018

"Q Family"

- QFamily

Bought a new Dodge ram and very happy with the vehicle. The salesmen, Willie Dodt and Barrinton Staine were awesome! Friendly, no pressure sales type of dealership.

Other Employees : Barrinton Staine

August 02, 2018

"Worst ever"

- DON

Made an appointment on Monday for Wednesday. Oil change and recall to replace power steering rack. Asked them to make sure parts were in stock. Dropped off his morning, everything OK. 3 Hours later get a call they have to order steering rack, will take a few days. It is a 70 mile round trip for me to drop off truck, which is why I confirmed parts before hand. They acted as if another 140 mile double round trip was no big deal. WORST EVER!

Micheal Moise