Dealer Reviews

Find the best dealership for you.

Service Reviews

Find good folks to fix your car.

Cars for Sale

Find the right car for you.

Car Recalls

Make sure your car is safe to drive.

Warwick, RI

300 Reviews
Our core philosophy to give drivers the best car buying experience possible is what separates us from our competitors. By providing incentives like our Smart Pricing Guarantee which enables you to get your money back or exchange your choice of model within certain parameters, we ensure that the car you keep is one that satisfies you. You can trust our team to uphold the "one car at a time" approach, giving you the value you deserve.

1441 Bald Hill Road, Rte. 2

Warwick, RI

Directions

Noel Abi-Kharma at Herb Chambers Cadillac of Warwick, Herb Chambers Alfa Romeo of Warwick and Herb Chambers Maserati of Warwick

Noel Abi-Kharma

Sales & Leasing Consultant
AJ Pulvie at Herb Chambers Cadillac of Warwick, Herb Chambers Alfa Romeo of Warwick and Herb Chambers Maserati of Warwick

AJ Pulvie

Jackie Sasso at Herb Chambers Cadillac of Warwick, Herb Chambers Alfa Romeo of Warwick and Herb Chambers Maserati of Warwick

Jackie Sasso

Finance Director
Neil Ferreira  at Herb Chambers Cadillac of Warwick, Herb Chambers Alfa Romeo of Warwick and Herb Chambers Maserati of Warwick

Neil Ferreira

November 28, 2021

"The time you walk in till the time you walk out they have..."

- Beeholland60

The time you walk in till the time you walk out they have helped so much. Harold is so patient and always takes his time to really listen to what you want and searches for it. He is honest up front about everything so there are never ant surprises. My family has done business with Harold for years and honestly that’s the reason we come to herb chambers is because of Harold.

November 26, 2021

"Noel was great and made my experience a very pleasant..."

- mcaito23

Noel was great and made my experience a very pleasant one. I will be recommending their services!

November 25, 2021

"Service dept was very accommodating with scheduling and..."

- chiscox1953

Service dept was very accommodating with scheduling and friendly to my. Granddaughter.. Parts dept originally indicated that paint for mirror cap would be about $ 50, and we talked about VIN # would insure the "right" white .Eric advocated for me when he noted the color was not a match and had to send cap back to correct. I was disappointed since I drove 50-60 miles and paint cost $60 I will say the complementary car wash was subpar, seemed rushed even tho I was there with a 3 yr old for 2 hours

Other Employees : Eric in Parts, Emily in service

Dealership Inventory (166 Vehicles)

new 2022 Alfa Romeo Giulia car, priced at $54,205