Herb Connolly Acura

John Delmonaco

Jimmy Goon, Sales, Herb Connolly Acura

Jimmy Goon

February 17, 2018

"Great Service. Been coming here for years. "

- EDRONAN1 Verified Customer

Had a large unexpected bill. Jake and the management softened the hit by getting some some discounts applied. Gave me a loaner car to make the day work easier. Very happy with the Acura experience. Thanks Ed Ronan

Jake Clew

February 17, 2018

"Smooth and enjoyable experience"

- Dave K Verified Customer

I just had my first general service check-up, oil change, and tire rotation on my new MDX. The whole process was professional and enjoyable. I'm very happy that I purchased both my first and second Acura MDX from Herb Connolly!

Kevin Haggerty

"So pleasant! "

- SOBELLA17 Verified Customer

Everyone was friendly and helpful. Cindy is OUTSTANDING and so personable! Car was well serviced and I loved the car wash. Few other cool parts of my experience: I was given feedback about a water pump issue that I have to get fixed. I did say I would take the issue to another garage (due to price) and I did not feel badly. LOVE that your staff respects my choices even if it entails me going elsewhere. I also enjoyed a fresh cup of coffee while I waited. Awesome. Left with a big smile on my face. Super experience. Cannot say enough about Cindy. I can get an oil change anywhere, but her level of professionalism and her going above and beyond to ensure I had a great experience is bar none. Thank you for the coupon for a free oil change. I wouldn't have come in unless I had it. I've owned my car for 11 years...It was my favorite oil change experience, if there is such a thing! HA!

Cindy

Used 2013 Lexus GX 470, $29995

2013 Lexus GX 470

New 2018 Acura MDX, $47195

2018 Acura MDX

• TOP RATED! DEALER RATER OF THE YEAR GROUP!