Heritage Mitsubishi

123 Reviews of Heritage Mitsubishi

June 16, 2018

"Purchasing a car"

- Sstc2018

In search of a car great place to shop everyone is very friendly . What ever I wanted to drive they had the vehicles ready for me

Jun 16, 2018 -

Heritage Mitsubishi responded

Thank you, Mrs. Wells, for the opportunity to earn your business! We appreciate your family very much!

June 14, 2018

"Heritage Mitsubishi and Graham Orr best in East Texas"

- Suzanne

Thank you Graham Orr and Heritage Mitsubishi for makeing my car buying process and breeze. I think this is #10 we have brought from you and you never disappoint.

Graham Orr
Jun 15, 2018 -

Heritage Mitsubishi responded

Thank you very much, Suzanne, for your kind words about Graham, our Team, and our Dealership! But, most importantly, thank you for your loyalty to us over the years!

June 12, 2018

"Purchase of new car"

- maymay2

Scott May, Rocky Campbell, Casey Johnston went above and beyond to make sure I got the best deal on my car. I told Scott and Rocky what I wanted, and Rocky got it ordered. The customer service was great, and I would highly recommend Heritage Mitsubishi to my friends.

Jun 13, 2018 -

Heritage Mitsubishi responded

Thank you, Angela, for giving our team the opportunity to help with your new car! We appreciate you and your business very much!

June 09, 2018

"Wonderful experience "

- Jaybo

Buying first brand new car for wife. We called and spelled out exactly what we were looking for in terms of price, payments, and features before heading to the dealership to meet with Scott May. By the time we got there Scott already had the perfect vehicle (Outlander) ready for us to test drive and inspect. We did. It was exactly what we had asked for and wanted. Also before we arrived, Scott had already done all of the behind the scenes work in terms of financing (payments, trade in value, warranties, and paperwork). Overall, we had a wonderful experience. There was no hassle or headaches typically related to searching for the perfect investment. Very friendly and knowledgeable. It was apparent Scott took pride in his job and now our relationship. I would definitely recommend buying a car From Heritage Mitsubishi in Longview. Jay & Candy

Jun 09, 2018 -

Heritage Mitsubishi responded

Wow, guys! Thank you for your kind words about Scott! Yes, sir, we try to go above and beyond to please our customers! Thank you for giving us the opportunity to earn your business! Enjoy!

Jun 11, 2018 -

Heritage Mitsubishi responded

Thank you, Jay and Candy, for your kind words about Scott and our Dealership! We try to go above and beyond and we appreciate you sharing your story!

June 07, 2018

"Just stopped to look "

- Seth Davis

Just stopped to look at a Jeep with no real intentions of buying. Graham Orr took me for a ride in the Jeep and I just had to have it. Everyone that worked with me there was extremely nice and helpful and helped me get the best deal for my new Jeep. Would recommend to anyone!

Graham Orr
Jun 08, 2018 -

Heritage Mitsubishi responded

Thank you, Seth, for stopping in! We're happy that we could help you drive away in that good-looking Jeep! Enjoy it, sir!

June 07, 2018

"Scott May is a enthusiastic individual"

- Witty i

After searching for vehicles as far as Ruston Louisiana, Houston, Dallas, and everywhere in between I finally found a vehicle that would work for me. Mr. Scott May the Internet sales manager was extremely helpful and very professional. They made my life easy, and Took care of everything.

Jun 08, 2018 -

Heritage Mitsubishi responded

Thank you, Mr. Coolidge, for allowing us to earn your business! Yes, sir, we always try to go above and beyond! Thank you for giving us that opportunity!

May 26, 2018

"Easiest New Car Purchase Yet! "

- Jca88

This is at least our 5th New Car from the folks here at Heritage Mitsubishi -- we've lost count to be honest, but we never even look anywhere else because all of our vehicles have performed so well and Chris, in the service department also does his best to help us with oil changes, purchasing tires and any questions we may have. Rocky has always made us the best deal possible with no haggling--just tells us what he can do and we know he has done his best. We appreciate the ease and honesty of the people that helped us, Jerry our salesman and Casey in finance and we will be back when we are ready to buy again!

Jerry Hastings
May 28, 2018 -

Heritage Mitsubishi responded

Thank you so much, guys, for your business AND your loyalty! We appreciate the both of them more than you know!

"Wonderful and friendly"

- Merelene

This is the best dealership I have ever been to. Customer service was great. Any situation they came across took them minutes to solve. They told me that I was going to leave with something I like, and sure enough I did. This was the best and fastest purchase on a vehicle I have had in years. Thanks again, general manager Rocky, and salesman Jerry for the outstanding service. Come here and you’ll leave happy. Satisfaction guaranteed!

Heritage Mitsubishi responded

Well, thank you, Ms. Merelene, for those kind words about Rocky, Jerry, and our Dealership. We're happy that we could make your experience an enjoyable one!

May 23, 2018

"Quick and Amazing Service "

- Co333

Buying a car can be a long process. When arriving to buy a car I had an idea of what I wanted but not totally sure. So without reluctance they lined up about 5 cars and test them. The paperwork processing was the best part and I was in and out in 30 minutes and done. Everyone is incredibly friendly and respectful for your business with them. I would highly recommend Heritage Mitsubishi and look forward to doing business with them in the future.

Heritage Mitsubishi responded

Thank you, ma'am, for the opportunity to serve you! We appreciate you AND your business very much!

"Great experience "

- JayceR18

I would definitely recommend Heritage Mitsubishi in Longview, Texas if you are looking for a great deal on a vehicle. They worked with me until we reached a deal we were both happy with. Thank you Jerry Hastings!

Jerry Hastings

Heritage Mitsubishi responded

Thank you, Ms. Jayce, for your kind words about Jerry and our Dealership! We're happy that we could meet your expectations!