Heritage Mitsubishi

912 W Loop 281, Longview, Texas 75604

20 Reviews of Heritage Mitsubishi

January 22, 2018

"Fast, knowledgeable and friendly."

- jwiles

This is the second new car we purchased in two months. Both experiences were non stressful. I would recommend Heritage to anyone looking to buy a car.

Jan 22, 2018 -

Heritage Mitsubishi responded

Thank you, Jacey! We appreciate you and Tony for allowing us to earn your business! Twice!

January 21, 2018

"Awesomeness "

- Sherri1965

No hassle at all. We told Graham want I wanted and he made it happen. Drove 3 hrs to get here but well worth it. Will recommend to all my friends back home.

Jan 22, 2018 -

Heritage Mitsubishi responded

Thank you for your kind words and your positive review, sir! We appreciate you driving the distance to do business with us!

January 20, 2018

"Love my new car!!!"

- CBrisby

Very, very please with the service I received. Graham was an awesome salesman, you should definitely visit with him for your next car. I absolutely detest the car buying process, but this was a completely enjoyable experience.

Heritage Mitsubishi responded

Thank you so much for your kind words and your positive comments, Ms. Brisby! We appreciate the opportunity to earn your business!

"Amazing!!"

- Jennyluse

The best car buying experience of my life!! It was so painless and easy. Everyone there was great and friendly! Thank you Very much heritage!!

Heritage Mitsubishi responded

Thank you so very much for those kind words and positive feedback! And, thank you for giving us the opportunity to earn your business!

"Fabulous"

- Nosey

Everyone was fantastic, owner (who was sweeping), imagine that, General Manager took time to talk with me, and Scott, a superior sales person Wonderful!! Abd best of all, the deal was great!!!!!!

Rocky Campbell
Chris Willadson

Heritage Mitsubishi responded

Thank you so much for those kind words and your positive comments about our staff! Yes, sir, we strive to be a good team from the top on down!

"Excellent service "

- OHarvey15

Went in thinking I was just going to be looking at car , but with their excellent services I was able to drive off the lot with a brand new car .! More than grateful and happy for everything they did .

Rocky Campbell
Earl Sibley
Jan 19, 2018 -

Heritage Mitsubishi responded

Thank you for those kind words, Ms. Harvey! We wish that we could put that big of a smile on everybody's face!

January 18, 2018

"excellent service"

- lpiwys

very helpful and friendly service.... one of the best experiences we had... thank you i also would reccomend to people to go and see them

Jerry Hastings
Jan 19, 2018 -

Heritage Mitsubishi responded

Thank you, Edwyn, and Ms. Contreras for the opportunity to earn your business! We appreciate you more than you know!

January 18, 2018

"Awesome"

- Jscsbdt

Graham Orr was very helpful. We were able to find what we needed for our family at a great price. He worked hard to get our payments at a great price. Everyone here is very helpful and friendly. I would definitely recommend this place. Ask for Graham he will work really well with you.

Jan 18, 2018 -

Heritage Mitsubishi responded

Thank you, guys, so much for your kind words and your positive comments! Yes, we're happy to have Graham! Y'all have a growing family so enjoy!

January 17, 2018

"Amazing "

- Chasha

Thank you so much Scott for helping me get into the car I want I am so happy I told him I was in love with this car and I left with it

Jan 18, 2018 -

Heritage Mitsubishi responded

Thank you very much, Chasha, for allowing us to earn your business! We appreciate you!

January 14, 2018

"Amazing experience X 2"

- SheKnowswhatshewants

This is my second purchase from Scott.. I told Scott my top 3 must haves for my car( remote start, heated seats & sunroof) since I was trading in my Mustang convertible. Scott came through and then some, even though it wasn’t a Mitsubishi product. Scott made good on making sure I had my three must haves when the car he found for me didn’t have remote start as advertised. He told me before I took possession of my car and where to go to get remote start installed and on Friday I had remote start added at no cost to me .. Scott went above and beyond when he didn’t have to. thank you Scott for going above and beyond and for making the trade in as less painful as you could because you knew what my Mustang meant to me.

Jan 15, 2018 -

Heritage Mitsubishi responded

Thank you so much, Vicki, for your kind words and your positive review! We appreciate you and your business very, very much!