Herson's Honda

Salesperson

November 17, 2017

"Great experience"

- BCF

Lappe Sock did a wonderful job for us in our search for a new car. His knowledge of the Honda options/vehicles was impressive and helped us make our decision without pressure. I would recommend him specifically(as well as Hersons) for any one interested in purchasing a vehicle. The manager and finance manager were equally impressive.

Lappe Sock

November 16, 2017

"Excellence experience "

- Ivette

This is my second vehicle with Honda and had an amazing customer service and everyone there is friendly thank you Jonathan for your amazing job and always have the best vehicle for me I’m a happy Honda Accord Owner!

November 16, 2017

"I got what I wanted"

- grenault

I came into the showroom not completely willing to buy, and, wary of the salesman experience. I was fortunate that Giovanni De Joya was at the welcome desk. Giovanni listened to me, showed me what I wanted to seen, . He was never aggressive or obnoxious. He worked with me .to get a vision of what I wanted. And, I got it. I'm happy with the car and I am very grateful to Giovanni for such a positive experience.

Giovanni De Joya