Hi-Line Garage

Ken Naglitsch

December 14, 2017

"DREAM CAR"

- LexusMBl

Mr. Purnell, is the salesman you need if you are looking for a vehicle. He do not pressure you into buying no vehicle. I highly recommend Hi Line Garage they have the best deals on cars and awesome salesman.

Purnell Wood

December 14, 2017

"Great car dealer!"

- SA

What a wonderful business! They put a great effort into pleasing the customer. Everything from their website, to the quality of the vehicle photos, and the employees is top rated. The car detailing alone... which is phenomenal, shows how much care and attention they are putting forth. My sales rep Matt was very professional and helped me with any questions I had. He was knowledgeable, courteous, and was easy to communicate with. All the employees I came in contact with during my car buying experience at Hi-Line were very efficient and pleasant. I highly recommend Hi-Line Garage to anyone looking for a luxury car. Thank you Hi-Line Garage I'm very happy with my Lexus!

Matthew Zelie
Ali Talebi

December 09, 2017

"Awesome experience!"

- JBP

I highly recommend Hi Line Garage! They have the best deals on luxury cars by far! Ja Ja helped me out with the whole experience. He provided me with every little detail about the car I bought. And made sure my car buying experience was a good one. I highly encourage anyone looking to by a car to go look at Hi Line garage and ask for Ja Ja! Thanks man! John P

JaJa Mallory