Hiley Mazda of Huntsville

Mazda Internet Sales

October 20, 2017

"Love my new CX-9"

- Cx9BE

Thanks Hiley Mazda for a great experience trading in my current car and leasing a new CX-9. Thank you also to salesman Bill Smartt. You helped me find the perfect size SUV with the features I wanted. I love the heads up display and the navigation system is great. Have a feeling this won’t be my last CX-9.

Bill Smartt

September 29, 2017

"Easy and efficient "

- JacquiB

When I was recently looking for a car, I contacted many other mazda dealerships in a 250 mile radius of Nashville. Keith Robinett contacted me immediately via email and didn't pressure me at all. He was by far the easiest to work with of all the sales personnel with whom I was in contact. He answered every question quickly and efficiently. I would absolutely choose Keith again, and I would recommend him to my friends and family.

Keith Robinett

September 29, 2017

"New Mustang Owner"

- tgc1988

Thanks to Michael Powell and Greg Wallace, I'm now the proud owner of a beautiful convertible Mustang. I never thought I would ever have a car this nice, but Michael and Greg helped make it happen. Michael was very professional, friendly, and relatable, and personally washed the car because the detail people had already went home for the day, and told me I could bring it back to have it properly detailed when I had the time. My wife also commented on how incredibly fast, easy, and smooth the entire process went. From the test drive to the paper-work, everything was quick, easy, and hassle free. I'm definitely going to recommend this place to any of my friends and family who may be looking for vehicles in the future.

Michael Powell, Greg Wallace