Hodges Ford

Breck Davis

Kenny Brown, Sales Consultant, Hodges Ford

Kenny Brown

October 15, 2018

"Excellent Sales & Customer Service "

- Gabulldogs

We had exceptional customer service at Hodges Ford. Our Sales Representative was Kenny. I would highly recommend him to help you with purchases as well as any questions you have. We are from Valdosta & He was excellent with communicating with me to help me with any questions I had. Everyone was very helpful. Thanks Kenny for all your help!

Kenny Brown
Trevor Jones
Gantt Lairsey

October 12, 2018

"Wonderful Experience"

- RWE

My wife and I had been to several dealerships looking for a replacement truck for me. We settled at Hodges Ford where we found what we wanted for the price we were comfortable paying. Sally, Trevor and Gantt treated us great! We are very Happy.

Trevor Jones
Gantt Lairsey
Sally Robinson

October 11, 2018

"First truck purchase"

- Drewco

Made my first truck purchase with Amanda quick and easily I highly recommend her for your next purchase on a vehicle she’s the best!

Amanda Parker