Hodges Ford

Kenny Brown, Sales Consultant, Hodges Ford

Kenny Brown

Lucy Younce, Service Advisor, Hodges Ford

December 09, 2018

"vehicle repair when traveling out of state."

- veryverygratefull

Thank-you to Hodges Ford for repairing my flat. We were traveling N on 95 pulled into Hodges Ford and they got us back on the road and I was not even driving a Ford. Special thank you to the person that fixed the tire and Lucy Younce, The service Advisor. Also there was no charge for that service. Cant say THANK YOU enough. But I can tell everyone I know, the four corners, and post my great experience on Facebook. Again Thank you to Hodges Ford and Lucy Younce...

December 07, 2018

"Great experience!"

- Jaajr1

I drove from Jacksonville to find my F250. The sales team and General Manager were very personal and professional. I would not and will not hesitate to buy my next vehicle at Hodges Ford.

Breck Davis
Amanda Parker

December 04, 2018

"Tire Failure Rescue "

- Silver Lining Adventures, Jeff and Flo

While traveling South on I-95 Yesterday (3 Dec 2018) one of our Michelin LT Tires suffered belt failure. While I was replacing it with the spare, my wife Flo was on the internet looking for a Ford Dealership to see if they had tires in stock. She contacted Hodges Ford in Darien GA, and spoke to the Service Advisor Kathleen who coordinated with Tammy in Parts to locate a set of tires. They had tires in stock, and set them aside. Kathleen told us to come in now for immediate service. We arrived in about 20 minutes, and they immediately logged in our F350 and set three Ford Tech's working on our truck. Nick, Robert, and Tyler worked in concert to replace the four tires with new, balance all four, reinstall, and even put our spare tire and the road side tool kit back in the truck where they belonged. Then they performed a complete "Multi Point Inspection", and wanted to send the truck through the detail shop for a wash job, which we declined in the interest of getting back on the road. We were on I-95, in a bad way, and Kathleen stepped up to the plate to help us out. "Outstanding Service" does not seem like enough to say about the total professionalism and desire demonstrated to get us back on the road in a timely manner. We were truly treated like family. Hodges Ford has our Highest Recommendation to Service Your Vehicle. Thanks to all, and Merry Christmas!

Kathleen Kottke