Holiday GM

417 Reviews of Holiday GM

August 16, 2018

"Easy to work with!"

- ajem16

Holiday was a great dealership yo work with! I felt they answered every question I had, and really took the time to help me make the right car decision for me. I didn't feel like I was just another sale for any of the individuals that helped me thru the process.

Cory Hayward
Russ Souther
Tim Schmitz
Chuck Weber

Holiday GM responded

Thank you for your five-star review! Our team works hard to provide nothing less than a stellar experience for all of our guests, and we're happy to hear that was reflected during your recent visit. We sincerely appreciate your business and hope that you're enjoying your new vehicle as well! Have a great day, and thank you for driving with us!

August 12, 2018

"Excellent!"

- Bridget

I would certainly recommend going to Holiday GM for all your vehicle your needs. In the past, nothing stressed me out more than getting a new vehicle! I must say, however, my recent experience at Holiday GM changed that for me. When I arrived, Tonya greeted me with a smile and all the staff were so cheerful and helpful! Bill, Jamie, Matt and Russ helped me find and finance the perfect vehicle for me. I really appreciate them making this the least stressful vehicle acquisition I've ever experienced! Kudos to them all!

Matt Birschbach
Jamie Schneider
Russ Souther
Other Employees : Tonya -receptionist

Holiday GM responded

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review, Bridget! We're grateful for your business and recommendation, and we hope you're enjoying the new vehicle! If there's ever anything else that we can do for you, please don't hesitate to let us know. Have a wonderful day, and thank you for driving with us!

June 23, 2018

"Holiday!!!!"

- Mrose0809

Holiday helped me over the top to get my dream car I appreciated there hard work and dedication to make me satisfied with my perchase Chris Holmes over at budget with is the best of the best and really takes pride in his work and cares about his customers I would recommend them to anyone!!!!

Chris Holmes

Holiday GM responded

Thank you for your review. We're so glad to hear that Chris provided an excellent experience for you and helped you get into your dream vehicle! Thank you for your recommendation as well. Have an awesome day, and thank you for driving with us!

June 05, 2018

"Looking for a fantastic Camaro"

- 2017 Camaro

I have been looking for a super sharp Camaro at a price that I could afford for a second car. Searched the car sites till I found one that was a perfect head turner. Well equipped and sharp as could be. The price was a great value for all the equipment on this car. I emailed in and within just a couple minutes I had a very good response to my inquiry. I got Ann Wirtz as my salesperson. I should have bought a lottery ticket that day cause that's how lucky I felt. She set up the deal and took me through the vehicle and she really knows her stuff. Nothing went unexplained and she took her time and made sure I was happy. All this on her day off. I drove 2 1/2 hours to get this car and well worth it. The professionalism shown throughout the dealership is amazing. I will be back when it is time to trade. Jim Krebs in Monroe Wi.

Ann Wirtz
Jun 08, 2018 -

Holiday GM responded

Thank you for taking the time to share about your experience, Jim! We couldn't agree with you more; we are lucky to have Ann on our team and we're glad to hear that she made the purchase of your Camaro such a pleasant one. We hope you're enjoying the new ride, and we look forward to seeing you back again in the future as well. Have a wonderful rest of your day, and thank you for driving with us!

June 05, 2018

"Very good"

- Donjoy

Everyone we met was very friendly . Our salesperson was willing to help and took the time to find the right car. He did not rush us would buy from Jamie again

Jamie Schneider
Jun 08, 2018 -

Holiday GM responded

Thank you for taking the time to review us! We're so glad that Jamie provided an easy, stress-free car buying experience, and we hope that you're enjoying your new vehicle! If there's anything else that we can do to assist you, please don't hesitate to reach out. Have a great day, and thank you for driving with us!

May 31, 2018

"MY 2018 TRAVERSE"

- Jpbirsch

Jim Koenigs is a true professional to do business with along with John Strands. It is enjoyable to work with a friendly staff. I had the opportunity to meet Thor Gilbertson, a true leader. I can not forget Tony Mathos, an outstanding person to work with. Thank You John Birschbach

Jim Koenigs
Dick Beyer
Tony Mathos
Thor Gilbertson
John Strands
Jun 04, 2018 -

Holiday GM responded

Thank you for five-star rating, John! We're so glad that our entire team made your car buying experience such an enjoyable one, and we hope that you're loving your new vehicle! Let us know if there's anything else we can do for you, and thank you for driving with us!

May 22, 2018

"Great purchasing experience"

- Timolly

We traded in a truck and bought our first luxury car. Bill took care of us and I am certain he isn't a typical sales person - he is the V.P. but her rolled out the red carpet for us as Holiday always does for their customers.

Mike Egli
May 22, 2018 -

Holiday GM responded

Thank you Molly and Tim, for your loyalty to Holiday Automotive. It was a pleasure assisting you with the new CTS. I’m happy it worked out for you. Enjoy your new Cadillac!

May 22, 2018

"Very Good experience"

- Stephen6

Just wanted to say thank you to Jafar Nikkhah, the salesperson that worked with me yesterday on the purchase of my 2017 Ford Fiesta. Great sense of humor and fired back some great one liners at me. I almost forgot he was a car salesman. Very helpful on all my questions, not just on my purchase but also on other automotive questions that I had. The financial department was also very helpful in securing the loan. Very good experience. Very low pressure. Stephen Dedow-Oshkosh.

Jafar Nikkhah
May 23, 2018 -

Holiday GM responded

Thank you for sharing your thoughts, Stephen! We're so glad that Jafar provided such a fun and relaxing car buying experience and we hope you're enjoying your Fiesta! If there is anything at all that we can do for you, please don't hesitate to reach out and let us know. We hope to see you again in the future, and thank you for driving with us!

May 17, 2018

"Greg Sass is one of the best in the business!!"

- steve0709

Great buying experience with this company, I would recommend them to anyone! Greg is one of the best sales personal I have ever dealt with! Ask for him every time you go to this dealer you won't be disappointed.

Greg Sass
May 17, 2018 -

Holiday GM responded

Thank you for your five-star rating, Steve! We couldn't agree more: Greg is great to work with, and we're please to hear that your recent buying experience was so enjoyable! Thank you for your recommendation as well, and we hope to see you back again in the future. Have a wonderful rest of your day, and thank you for driving with us!

May 16, 2018

"New lease"

- jenlloyd

This is our 3 lease with Holiday. Matt Birschbach was incredibly helpful and made sure we got everything we were looking for. The entire process was easy and quick. Thanks Matt!

Matt Birschbach
Tony Mathos
May 17, 2018 -

Holiday GM responded

Thank you for sharing about your experience. It's great to hear that Matt provided such excellent service for you and we hope that you're enjoying your new vehicle. We're proud to have earned your continued business and trust as well and we look forward to seeing you again sometime! Let us know if there's anything else we can do for you, and thank you for driving with us!