Hollywood Motor Company

9500 St. Charles Rock Road, St. Louis, Missouri 63114

97 Reviews of Hollywood Motor Company

October 15, 2017

"PAdams Awesome Customer Service"

- Padams

Hollywood Dealership was awesome! Tom Chitwood very friendly and professional from the time I drove up on the parking lot to the time I drove off. Tom answered all my questions and concerns in language I understood regarding my car repairs. Keep up the good work Tom you are appreciated!

Oct 16, 2017 -

Hollywood Motor Company responded

Thank you so much for recognizing Tom and the guys in the shop they'll always will do their best to get you in and out in a timely manner and make sure your vehicle is serviced to your satisfaction. Thanks again for this review and safe and happy motoring!

October 12, 2017

"Hyundai Sante Fe"

- Drobertson

Awesome customer service! Answered all questions and made sure the process of buying a car was smooth, quick and enjoyable. They worked well with my budget and made sure I was getting the best deal.

Mike McDonough
Oct 12, 2017 -

Hollywood Motor Company responded

Thank you, Drobertson for letting us know about your experience. We always appreciate when our customers take the time to recognize us and as always we appreciate your business. Safe and happy motoring!

October 10, 2017

"JOB WELL DONE"

- DBro

Hollywood sold me a truck and I'm happy with it so far! Tony was courteous and respectful when I first came in to make my purchase. After I left the lot I experienced some trouble with my truck. The check engine light came on. I called up Tony and he put me with Tom who did an awesome job of fixing my truck in a timely matter as I waited.

Anthony Cremeens
Oct 10, 2017 -

Hollywood Motor Company responded

As we're all aware vehicles are imperfect sometimes but we always do everything in our power to make things right for our customers. Thanks so much recognizing Tony and Tom and taking the time and making the effort to write this nice review. Take care and safe motoring!

October 06, 2017

"A great bunch of people"

- Roneal123

Sean and Drew were great!! They took exceptional care of me. Smooth and easy!!! I couldn't have asked for better!!! Come see Sean! He rocks!

Sean Hogan
Oct 06, 2017 -

Hollywood Motor Company responded

We appreciate so much you taking the time and making the effort to recognize us. It was a pleasure working with you and please call anytime if we can be of further service. Safe and happy motoring!

October 06, 2017

"Great Staff"

- CGINES

Amazing staff. Tom, the service manager was very helpful and accommodating. Tony was great when it came down to selecting which vehicle would suite me best. I appreciated them both!

Anthony Cremeens
Oct 06, 2017 -

Hollywood Motor Company responded

Thank you for your business and taking the time to write this review. We appreciate your business and hope we have the opportunity to work with you again in the future. Safe and happy motoring!

October 04, 2017

"Great customer service"

- Glo0722

I recently purchased a vehicle from Hollywood Motors and I've had a few minor issues with it. When I called Hollywood about each issue they took care of the issue within a few days and always provided me with a loaner car. Always very nice and welcoming.

2.0
Oct 05, 2017 -

Hollywood Motor Company responded

Thank you so much for your business and unfortunately these things happen and we will always do whatever is necessary to make things right. Please contact us if there are any more concerns. Thanks again and happy and safe motoring!

September 27, 2017

"Amazing customer service. "

- Michelle Sherrell

I never met a sales person. The individuals I met provided true customer service. I did not feel bullied into a purchase. All my questions were answered. The car I drove off with met my personal criteria that I set before ever entering Hollywood Motor Co. The staff members went out of their way to assist. Making a sometimes painful experience a walk in the park.

Drew Young
Sep 27, 2017 -

Hollywood Motor Company responded

Michelle, we really appreciate you taking the time and making the effort to give us such a nice review. We appreciate your business and please call or come by any time if we can be of further service. Safe and happy motoring!

September 22, 2017

"Awesome"

- Rev. Diondrae Turner

Harold and Drew are the two people that sold me my vehicle. They were very professional. Both of them made sure that they I was comfortable with the vehicle I chose.

Drew Young
Sep 22, 2017 -

Hollywood Motor Company responded

Thank you so much, Reverend Turner for taking the time to recognize Harold and Drew. We very much appreciate your business and look forward to working with you again in the future. Safe and happy driving!

September 12, 2017

"Bathroom Mirror"

- D & T

Harold and Drew were amazing!! We showed up to just browse and ended up leaving in our new car! Customer service was amazing, they had good selection, and very honest about the questions we were asking! The interest rate is a little high...but we didn't have the best credit score ...but we did get the car we wanted for the payment we wanted!

Other Employees : Drew Young
Sep 12, 2017 -

Hollywood Motor Company responded

We very much appreciate you taking the time to give such a nice review. Please don't hesitate to contact us if we can be of further service. Take care and safe and happy motoring!

September 11, 2017

"Customer service manager "

- Curtwillia44

Its a great dealership with good employees I would recommend them to anyone looking to buy a car. Thanks guys. If I ever need another car I will be back.

Sep 11, 2017 -

Hollywood Motor Company responded

Thank you so much for the kind words we appreciate your business and look forward to working with you again in the future. Safe and happy motoring!