Homer Skelton Ford

Casey Keener, Finance, Homer Skelton Ford

Casey Keener

Finance

June 29, 2017

"Bad service from Ben Katz in the service department"

- Not satisfied

I had brake service on my vehicle in November 2016. I took my vehicle back in yesterday (6-28-17) due to the brakes squealing. The dealership had a complete brake pad and machining of rotors special for $179.95. The service department (Ben Katz) notified me of an issue that they found that should have been corrected on my initial visit, but it wasn't. Unfortunately; I was told that there was nothing that could be done on this visit. As a result, I was charged $179.95 for the front brakes and $179.95 for the back brakes. Yesterday was my last visit to Home Skeleton Ford. I will not be recommending this facility to anyone in the future.

Ben Katz

February 01, 2017

"Service "

- Laid-back

Had my truck serviced today my service advisor JD Trackett was very helpful.I would recommend this dealership services to family and friends...Very satisfied

JD Trackett

October 03, 2016

"Beating without the bruises or blood"

- Not happy

Just took the worst beating I've ever had from their service department. They charged me for 3 1/2 hours to change out an EGR valve (the you tube video is 4 minutes long on how to clean/change an egr valve). At $128 an hour, they made a killing. Total bill was over $900. I've bought more than one vehicle from them over the years, but I can assure you I will never buy another, nor let them touch one that I own. I can see where their priorities are, and it's not costumer service.

None listed. 2 different people, first not helpful at all, then left before I could finish.

New 2017 Ford F-150, $41005