Homer Skelton Hyundai

Alan Lipsey, Finance Manager, Homer Skelton Hyundai

October 23, 2018

"Sensational experience. "

- davis.byron23

The experience here at this location was absolutely enthralling. When Chris reached out to me earlier in the week, I was hesitant on making the appointment. However, I had been wanting to get a new vehicle for a while now. Therefore, the only thing holding me back was me. So, I took a chance, and I'd decided that I would go check out some vehicles just for reference. This is where I met Kamillia and Clifton. Both were extremely cordial and considerate in aiding me in my new experience. Clifton definitely made the transition all the worthwhile!!!! His eye honesty and relatability to the customer definitely highlights his keen sense of customer service. I felt as though this was car buying reimagined, in comparison to what friends and family have mentioned to me of their firsthand accounts. I was unsure initially, but now I am more than happy with my commitment. I thank you all.

Clifton Epps
David Richardson
Robin Edwards
Chris Mcnatt
Kamillia Sargent

October 22, 2018

"Peaceful "

- imson2uil Verified Customer

I wasn't planning on buying another car, but after my car was totaled, I couldn't begin to even think about what kind of car I wanted Having owned two other Hyundais, I couldn't imagine going anywhere else! Completely comfortable shopping experience! I ? my Tucson!

Barry Hildreth
Alan Lipsey
Other Employees : Luke was the first person to Welcome me to the dealership.

October 22, 2018

"Staff was courteous and helpful"

- wwilliams5689 Verified Customer

Came in for oil change. Staff was courteous and friendly. Wait time was normal. Total experience was good. Would recommend family and friends to this dealership for services.

Ronnie Free