Hometown Motors

800 E Kansas Ave, McPherson, Kansas 67460 Directions

3 Reviews of Hometown Motors

January 18, 2018

"Where Hometown is still Home town. "

- RC

Hometown is still your old hometown business. Great service. Quialty vehicles. And ready to serve your needs. I would buy from then again. Give them a call today.

Dick Luthi
Jan 19, 2018 -

Hometown Motors responded

Thank you for the opportunity to assist you with your vehicle needs!

November 29, 2017

"Very nice people"

- clbern56

I had a wonderful experience when shopping for my latest car. The staff was very helpful, kind, polite and extremely willing to work with my budget.

Nov 29, 2017 -

Hometown Motors responded

Thank you for the opportunity to assist you with your new vehicle. Thank you for telling your story with your experience with us at Hometown Motors!

Jan 03, 2018 -

Hometown Motors responded

Thank you for the opportunity to assist you with your vehicle needs! We take pleasure in helping our customers with politeness and being helpful with all of their questions and needs!

September 17, 2017

"Great people & Dealership"

- tdh523

They helped me find the car that I wanted with every feature I asked for. They gave me a price before they brought it to the lot for me to see, which was not the case at other dealerships. They have been extremely helpful and very friendly at all times. They are truly a family-centered, caring, and excellent dealership. I highly recommend them!!

Dick Luthi
Oct 10, 2017 -

Hometown Motors responded

Thank you for the opportunity to assist you with your vehicle needs. When the need arises please let us know, and we will go the extra mile and find you the right vehicle!