Honda of Cleveland

Jerry Anderson

September 26, 2018

"above and beyond "

- randy2792

I bought a used truck from Honda of cleveland. It had a problem with the engine that they was not aware of when they sold me the truck. They took care of everything without hesitation. Honda of Cleveland went far and above what I thought most dealers would have in my opinion. I wouldn't hesitate to buy from them again.

Tyler Gibson
Heath Sane

September 12, 2018

"Disgracefull! "

- Lockwood

Truck had a sticker price of 18k. I put 10k down 2k for a warranty. The lady for some odd reason tried to get me a loan for 24k... Scam. Truck is a 2010 I complained they offered 2k for my troubles. But now my truck bed is completely gone both rockers gone cab rusting out. Bottom like common thieves and unless they are held accountable they will continue this sick twisted greedy game... Also the salesmen kept saying oh look at this girls breasts to take my mind off of the vehicle. Please.

They all suck!

August 04, 2018

"Best Car Buying Experience"

- jona

We have been a Ford family for many years. This was our first Honda purchase and our first time at this dealership. Blake and everyone we dealt with made us feel at home. It was a very laid back experience and we felt like we had known them all for a very long time. We absolutely LOVE our new Honda Civic and have already referred another friend of ours to Blake and Honda of Cleveland. Keep it simple guys as this is how business is supposed to be!

Blake Mantooth