Honda of Cleveland

Roger Russell

Andre Dolberry, Sales Consultant, Honda of Cleveland

Andre Dolberry

January 14, 2019

"I love my new Honda Civic"

- AnnBuchanan

I had a great experience with Honda of Cleveland. Compared to another Honda dealer that I have dealt with in the past, they exceed by far. I wanted a certain color and certain features on my car and they searched until they found me my perfect car! Michael Ray was such a pleasure to work with. Professional, knowledgeable and friendly. I have already recommended him to friends. I had my first service this past weekend. I worked with Roger Russell. He was great to deal with. I didn't have much of a wait but there waiting areas are clean and comfortable. They have coffee, water and soft drinks available. Free WiFi also makes the waiting go by very quickly. Honda of Cleveland is a great car dealership and I am glad I choose them to work with when buying my new car!

James Matthews
Roger Russell
Kendric Finch

January 06, 2019

"Good sales and service experience."

- jamesscott

We recently purchased a 2019 Odyssey from Honda of Cleveland (HoC) after shopping all other Honda dealers in the Chattanooga and Knoxville areas. We met Blake Mantooth who found the vehicle we wanted, answered all of our questions and worked with us on the price. No pressure, it was a pleasant experience. Fast forward (3) weeks and 2,000 miles, we ran into some junk on I-75 while travelling 70mph deploying airbags and ripping out the bottom of our new car. Our body/repair shop didn't have the 2019 diagnostic codes for the final checkout (after 1 month) and took our vehicle to HoC for help. Blake worked with the HoC service department to get our car returned within 24 hours. The bottom line is that I'm extremely pleased with Honda of Cleveland sales and service and would happily recommend them to anyone searching for an automobile.

Blake Mantooth

January 05, 2019

"Just purchased our 5th vehicle from Honda of Cleveland!"

- hjsimpson91011

Today, we purchased a new Odyssey for our family. This was our 5th purchased vehicle from this dealership. We are always pleased with this dealership and today was no exception. We highly recommend this dealership. The person we dealt with in the past has retired, but Michael Ray did a great job and treated us just like we were wanting. He was very helpful and not too pushy. He got us what we wanted and didn’t try to push anything we weren’t interested in on us.

Brandon Brookshire