Honda of Cleveland

Roger Russell

Jerry Anderson, Sales Consultant, Honda of Cleveland

Jerry Anderson

August 04, 2018

"Best Car Buying Experience"

- jona

We have been a Ford family for many years. This was our first Honda purchase and our first time at this dealership. Blake and everyone we dealt with made us feel at home. It was a very laid back experience and we felt like we had known them all for a very long time. We absolutely LOVE our new Honda Civic and have already referred another friend of ours to Blake and Honda of Cleveland. Keep it simple guys as this is how business is supposed to be!

Blake Mantooth

July 29, 2018

"Well worth the trip to Honda of Cleveland"

- Anita Red Bank TN

I was a Nissan owner since 1993. Thought I would try out a Honda Civic LX Sedan. From the minute I walked into Honda of Cleveland Tn, I was treated like family by everyone. J D Cowart was Awesome!!!! After having a Horrible Experience at Honda Chattanooga, I decided to give Honda of Cleveland Tn a chance. Very Friendly, Courteous, Respectful to me. J D did everything he could to make me happy. J D went above and beyond to work with me, offered me more for my Nissan than Honda of Chattanooga. Even after closing time, J D & Heath Sane worked with me. I am so happy I drove the extra miles from Red Bank Tn to Cleveland Tn to purchase a Honda Civic LX Sedan. If you want people to treat you very well and give you a great deal, go to see J D Cowart & Heath Sane, Excellent Service. Anita from Red Bank TN.

JD Cowart III
Heath Sane

July 21, 2018

"Outstanding customer service "

- Jules0413

I had an exceptional visit today at Honda of Cleveland. Blake Mantooth was my salesman and Mike Hamby was my finance manager. Both were polite, knowledgeable and outgoing. It made for a great car buying experience. I highly recommend this dealership and both of these gentlemen.

Blake Mantooth