Honda of Danbury

102 Federal Rd, Danbury, Connecticut 06810 Directions

538 Reviews of Honda of Danbury

September 24, 2018

"Great experience at Honda of Danbury With John Landry"

- louann

My experience at Honda of Danbury was excellent. My family and I have purchased and leased numerous cars from this dealership over the years. John Landry has been our go to man. I am so appreciative of his time and overall professionalism in making this a seamless process. His knowledge and expertise are unparalleled. John Landry is the reason we continue to recommend and return to Honda of Danbury.

John Landry
Sep 25, 2018 -

Honda of Danbury responded

We appreciate the review of your experience! We value your feedback and are so happy to hear you had an excellent experience with us. Happy Driving!

September 22, 2018

"STAY AWAY FROM SALES...BUT SERVICE DEPT GOOD"

- Honda

I called to speak to a salesperson before the purchase of my 4th Honda. The first thing out of his mouth was..am I going to finance the car. The second thing was a full all out push to get me to buy what they had on the lot..yayaya....if I finance what they had I would get a deal.....The salesperson NEVER cared what kind of car I wanted. WOW. But if you like high pressure and slam bam thank you mame.......whew!

A.J. Esemplare
Sep 24, 2018 -

Honda of Danbury responded

Hello, I am concerned to hear about your disappointment with the customer service that you received. I would appreciate the chance to speak with you and get more information. Please email me at jwhitlock@penskeautomotive.com. I appreciate your time and are looking forward to earning back your trust in our dealership. Thank you, Jay Whitlock General Manager Honda of Danbury

September 20, 2018

"excellent customer service with A.J."

- jessie

My experience at Danbury Honda was amazing, simply because A.J. was extremely helpful in every step of the process in getting me out of one lease and getting into a new one. He always followed up with me right away, and was there to help me even after all the papers were signed. Thank you!!!

A.J. Esemplare
Sep 20, 2018 -

Honda of Danbury responded

You are so very much welcome, Jessie! It was a pleasure working with you. We hope that new car is treating you well! Happy driving!

September 16, 2018

"Honda of Danbury is the best "

- Nighthawksjp27

John and the Honda of Danbury team did an amazing job helping me find the car I want. I would highly recommend this dealership compared to the others around as well as recommend Honda in general to friends and family. Thank you so much John for all your help! Very personable, honest, and helpful. John made this an incredible experience. He’s the reason why I will recommend Honda of Danbury to my friends and family

John Francisco
Charles Bowling
Sep 16, 2018 -

Honda of Danbury responded

Hello, Thank you for taking the time in writing us such a great review. We are so happy to see that John and the rest of our team gave you such an amazing experience and we'll be sure to let them know about your feedback. We appreciate your 5-star rating and truly value you as a customer. Please do not hesitate in letting us know if we can be of further assistance to you.

September 14, 2018

"Purchased a pre-owned CR-V"

- Alice

I had a very professional experience working with Jessica at Honda of Danbury. She listened to my needs, was quick to get me any information I needed, was polite and effective executing the deal. A great experience overall!

Jessica Pugliese
Sep 15, 2018 -

Honda of Danbury responded

Hello Alice, Thank you for sharing pics of your new car. We are so happy to see that your experience was so positive and we appreciate your 5-stars. It was such a pleasure doing business with you and please reach out if there's anything else we can do for you.

September 13, 2018

"Wonderful customer service and friendly staff"

- CarolineMacKinnel

Danbury Honda was helpful and accommodating from the first call. Jessica was my sales person and was super friendly, sweet, and professional. She was flexible with her time and was in great communication with me through the entire process. Clean beautiful showroom and dealership. Second car I bought from Danbury Honda, and won't be my last! Also the manager Todd and the service tech Dustin were so also wonderful!!

Todd LeMay
Jessica Pugliese
Braegan Plambeck
Sep 13, 2018 -

Honda of Danbury responded

Thank you for taking the time to review us! Congratulations on car #2 from us! It looks amazing. We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again!

September 12, 2018

"Wonderful experience "

- Dias95

The high quality of professionalism and friendliness of the staff won me over. There was patience to explain things, teamwork, and interest in keeping clients! Thank you! (For the names listed below I don’t remember who helped me with the the financing and warranty I got)

Daniel Amorando
Lilia Lopez
Sep 13, 2018 -

Honda of Danbury responded

Thank you for the amazing review! We will be sure to thank Daniel, Lilia, and the rest of our team for giving you a friendly and professional experience like no other. Let us know if there is anything else we can help you with. We look forward to your next visit!

September 08, 2018

"Best!"

- The Barbers

Second time We have gone to Honda of Danbury and second time with Jose! The customer service is second to NONE! Jose listens with great intention and moves heaven and earth to deliver a fair and timely deal. THE BEST!!

Jose Sabillon
Sep 09, 2018 -

Honda of Danbury responded

Hello, Thank you for choosing to work with us and Jose again. We're quite delighted about your feedback and we're glad to see you got a great deal. Congratulations on your new car! Please let us know if we can assist you with anything else.

September 03, 2018

"Another Great Experience!"

- Catherin03

My husband and I couldn’t be happier with the service at this dealership. Everyone is so nice and accommodating. John Landry is an outstanding salesperson who truly cares about his customers’ happiness. This is our second lease and the transition couldn’t have been any easier! Plus, the car is GORGEOUS!

John Landry
Sep 04, 2018 -

Honda of Danbury responded

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a positive review and rating! It is great to know that you and your husband couldn't be happier with the dealership! We are glad that our staff was so nice and accommodating during your visit! It is also great that John was an outstanding salesperson who cares about the customer's happiness. We appreciate your feedback and we are happy to have you a part of the Honda of Danbury family!

September 01, 2018

"New Clarity"

- Sound169

Had an outstanding experience working with John Francisco. He was great , patient, and helped through the entire process and made the buying experience delightful and great.

John Francisco
Sep 02, 2018 -

Honda of Danbury responded

Hello, Thank you for sharing your buying experience working with John. We're so lucky to have him on our team. We welcome you back if we can assist you again.