Honda of Morgan Hill

INTERNET SALES CONSULTANT
Sam Samaha, Sales , Honda of Morgan Hill

Sam Samaha

October 16, 2017

"Great experience no hassle purchase of new car"

- maliolani

We bought a new Honda CR-V EX from Honda of Morgan Hill using Costco's Auto Buying program. Our contact at the dealership was Linn Gardner. Nothing could have been easier from start to finish. Linn was ready to greet us when we arrived, showed us the vehicle that matched our request, answered all our questions, and guided us through the process. We enjoyed Linn's good humor and helpfulness. Highly recommended.

October 13, 2017

"2017 CRV hassle free"

- jeeby007

Linn Gardner helped me get the car i was interested in for my business and the process was incredibly simple and at my request for Linn to have my rate/documents set up so that i would have minimal time out of the office was met and exceeded. I was out in no time. The finance manager/Anthony did a great job as well.

October 02, 2017

"Great Car, Experience, and Price"

- jimmybdc

Linn Gardner was an absolute pleasure to do business with. I reached out for many quotes to many dealerships on edmunds.com. Linn reached out to me with very competitive quotes right away. He was easy to talk to on the phone and was very pleasant in general. By the time my wife and I decided to buy the car, I reached out to him. Unfortunately, the car was no longer available, but he had an identical car in transit to the dealership. We went forward and made a deposit to reserve the car. When the car arrived two days later, he called right away for us to come in. When we came in, he clearly explained everything that we needed about the car and the paperwork. I did not feel like I was talking to a pushy salesman. I was in and out of the dealership with a great experience test driving and personalizing car settings with his help all under 3 hours including paperwork with finance.

New 2017 Honda CR-V, $34735