Honda of Tenafly

Product Specialist

October 18, 2017

"Another great experience"

- Eightwenty

The team at Tenafly was great. They were professional and courteous. Offers my children coloring books. Made sure I was being helped. Herbie, my sales person was a rock star. My second lease with him and he hasn’t disappointed yet. Got me a great deal. Was knowledgeable. Showed me all my options available. I would highly recommend him. Excellent sales guy. :-)

October 09, 2017

"EXCELLENT EXPERIENCE AT HONDA OF TENAFLY."

- mramhit62

We were recommended to this dealership by our daughter. She bought her Honda Accord at this location. We gave an excellent review for many reason. The main reason was Herbie he was very professional and answer all of our questions, even the silly ones my husband asked, there were no pressure he let us decide on what we want, we did not feel rushed he explained the pros and cons very clearly to us. We pick the best used Honda CR-V and was happy at the end of the process. Herbie got us a great deal we were very happy to deal with Herbie he is such an excellent sales person. He encourage us to keep in touch if we have any problems and any additional questions. Also the paperwork process went very smoothly with Michael Huh he is also very professional. Will recommend this dealership.

Michael Huh

October 08, 2017

"Herbie his time and makes sure you understand all options. "

- magicscreen

Both Herbie and the service department are excellent. Herbie got me a great deal and the only problem with the service department is that sometimes they finish the service before I can finish my bagel and Latte. I have never had an issue with a sales rep or a service rep and I never had to come back for a service after it was done.

New 2017 Honda CR-V, $27715

New 2017 Honda CR-V, $29755

2017 Honda CR-V

• 48 Hour DRIVE & DECIDE Exclusive Money-Back Guarantee
  • 10 Day DRIVE & DECIDE Exclusive Pre-owned Money-Back Guarantee
  • Free Shuttle Service (8mi Radius)
  • Free Rental w/ Major Service
  • Extended Drop-off and Pick-up Service Hours
  • Honda Express Oil & Filter Service in 30 min.
  • Comfortable Customer Lounge
  • Free Fresh-Ground Coffee
  • Free Celebrity Breakfast Bagels
  • Multiple Flat-Screen TVs
  • Childs Play Area
  • Bergen County's ONLY Honda Factory Authorized Collision Center
  • Free D&C e-Newsletter with Helpful Tips, Local Events and Money-Saving Coupons
  • Complimentary World Class Vehicle Inspection