Honda of Westport

Manny Costas

Kam Bhojwani, Sales Consultant , Honda of Westport

Kam Bhojwani

June 17, 2018

"One of the best experiences I’ve had"

- Andres813

George made the idea of purchasing a car easy and enjoyable. As a first time car buyer, he made sure to ask what I wanted and needed in my car. He worked well with me to help me get the price I needed. He was funny and clear about what I was getting into. He made sure to keep me updated on my car delivery and worked with my insurance. I’m grateful for George.

George Scott
Ivo Ivanov
Abe Gonzalez

June 14, 2018

"Happy CRVHonda owner"

- Margaret and Andy

I would high recommended Alex , wonderful salesman. Very friendly and helpful. Answered all may question, explain all the new technology and did awesome job, Thank you Alex!!!

Alex Harmon
John Peyser

June 13, 2018

"Very fine ..."

- TANGO65

I leased a Civic 3 years ago . Many Costas was my sales person at the time. At the end of my lease, I decided to purchase a certified Civic with low mileage. So , I got in touch with Many Costas, drove to the dealer and purchased the car the same day.( This is my 6th Honda) . Many is pleasant, convincing( in a NON pushy, aggressive manner) and made pretty easy for me to part with my money!!!

Manny Costas