Hooks Lincoln

Bob Dean, Sales, Hooks Lincoln

Bob Dean

Mark Grabowski, Sales, Hooks Lincoln

August 23, 2018

"Great dealership and great product."

- ArmyChief

Buying from Hooks was one of the easiest and friendly car buys we have ever made. Pricing and trade in value was fair and open communication existed throughout the buying process.

July 10, 2018

"NOT YOUR REGULAR CAR DEALERSHIP !!!! "

- Beardens

I went in with my 19 yr old son the other day to purchase a car for him. Before entering I told him " Your in for a real lesson son. Wait until we get to deal with the guy behind the dark glass that never comes out to negotiate (the finance guy). Most of these places make it so difficult you leave half un-happy with what you just paid them for.". Upon entering I knew this experience was going to be different. We were greeted by Autumn who led us to Bob Dean. Bob treated us as if we were family from the start. No high pressure , just a down to earth good man. He answered all of our questions promptly and the one he did not know jumped on finding the information out immediately. We next dealt with Curtis Priddy the sales manager if I am correct on his title . It was also immediately clear as it was with Bob that he was a person of high integrity. After we agreed on the car sales price we spoke to him about an additional extended warranty and received I believe very fair pricing on it as well. I highly recommend this dealership for anyone looking for a car . Thank you Bob and Curtis, We will be back!!!!

Bob Dean

July 08, 2018

"Hooks is the best!!!!"

- Steve0

Hands down the BEST and easiest car buying experience I ever had. Highly recommend this dealership to anyone looking to purchase a vehicle new or used....

Used 2015 Lincoln MKZ, $29990