About Us
Copyright 2018 DR Media Holdings, LLC
Search
Back
Write a review

Howard L. Auto Sales

N/A

2 Lifetime Reviews

7446 North Clark, Chicago, Illinois 60626 Directions
Sales: (773) 743-7100

Is this your dealership?

...and take advantage of all we have to offer with our Certified Dealership Program.

2 Reviews of Howard L. Auto Sales

Sort by Write a review
January 07, 2011

"A Nice Dealer With Good Quality Cars. I Bought A Used Car..."

- liza123

A Nice Dealer With Good Quality Cars. I Bought A Used Car From Them About 1 Year Ago And It Has Been Great To Me And My Family. The Dealer Was Great And The Customer Service Was Just As Good. So I Say Go There For A Good Deal On Great Cars. I Will Go Back When Someone In My Family Needs A Good Used Car. (A+ Highly Recommended)

Read More
Customer Service
Quality of Work
Friendliness
Pricing
Overall Experience
Recommend Dealer
Yes
Employees Worked With
Ariel ,David
January 17, 2010

"This is a completely dishonest business, to be avoided at..."

- Peter65

This is a completely dishonest business, to be avoided at all costs. They make sure the engine looks perfectly clean, so when they show it to you you may think that corresponds with the quality of the car. Nothing more far from the truth. We bought them a car, with an additional CARS extended warranty for our peace of mind. The car was DOA. It needed alternator work and battery. It turned out that the CARS extended warranty we bought from them did not cover that, so we decided to cancel the warranty. They would refund only 60% of what we paid, because Howard L Auto Sales kept the other 40% as their profit, and they would not return that part. So we decided to fight for what was right and asked Better Business Bureau (BBB) of Chicago to arbitrate. Howard L Auto Sales refused to participate in arbitration, and even denied that we bought this warranty from them. The owner is a very dishonest person, and a liar. The car needed more repairs. We changed rotors, and 2 tires, and it is going back to the auto shop in 2 weeks. So all in all, we are spending more money that we thought, and it is all turning out to be a headache that I wish I could have avoided by buying someplace else. I am strongly recomending everyone NOT to do business with this car dealer.

Read More
Customer Service
Quality of Work
Friendliness
Pricing
Overall Experience
Recommend Dealer
No
Employees Worked With
David, Angel
1
1 - 2 of 2 results