Howell Motors Ford

Bruce Ryder

April 20, 2018

"Personable, helpful salesman"

- Paul 1943

Pat O'Malley went out of his way to find just the car we wanted. This is the forth car he has sold us and he will probibly sell us the next one when the lease is over.

April 16, 2018

"Treated the way you want to be treated!"

- Mike Depew

I picked up my new F350 today and from the day that I first talked to Pat about what I might want, to the day I ordered it, and now through delivery, it has been a great experience. He helped me sift through all of the options and explained what came with each package ensuring that I got just what I wanted. Everyone at Howell's treats you like they really want your business. This is the second vehicle that I have gotten here and the first experience was just as rewarding. This is truly a courteous, and professional dealership where the customer comes first. I can see why their slogan is "where friends send friends".

Mike Landers

April 14, 2018

"Quick and easy"

- Marvin

I told Pat what I wanted and he had me in and out in no time! I compared prices with some of my friends who recently purchased new fords, and the price was right.

• Convenient Location