Howell Motors Ford

Doug Carter

October 16, 2017

"Sales of my car"

- Howell2

My sales people were great to deal with. Very knowledgeable and filled my needs and wants for my vehicle.i could not be happier.see you for my first oil change👌

October 13, 2017

"Dealer with integrity!"

- Elaine Renouf

Very impressed with this dealership and all involved in the transaction. From the manager to finance there was no pressure and everything was explained thoroughly. I never felt pressured. I felt everyone was committed to my satisfaction. It was well worth a 45 minute drive and I would do it all again!

Other Employees : Philip Penepent

October 11, 2017

"Pleasurable Experience"

- cherrylady

When it comes time to trading in an older car, I go with much anxiety because this is just not my expertise. This job has always been something my husband loved to do. Now that he is unable I guess it’s just one more thing for me to take care of. I purchased my last Ford Explorer from Howell Motors in Wrights Corners and have been so pleased with the purchase and their service. I have always felt comfortable with my salesman, Pat O’Malley. I have just purchased a 2017 Ford Explorer Limited from the same place because it’s so convenient to where I live and they have always treated me with warm hellos, big smiles and excellent service.

Used 2009 Ford Fusion, $7990