Howell Motors Ford

Bruce Ryder

October 16, 2018

"Great experience "

- Gmcbonita18

I was so pleased with the customer service that I received. My sales representative was so pleasant and casual with no pressures and I thoroughly respected that! Very knowledgeable . I would definitely recommend Howell motors for comfortable friendly service !! Thank you for my new ride !!!

Patrick O'Malley
Other Employees : Phil ??

October 15, 2018

"So pleasedf!"

- Glory3

I found Justin to be more that helpful with looking for just the right vehicle for me. Dragged my feet for over a year but so pleased with what I have. Howell Motors is a place where you can get personalized attention. Thank you

Justin Currie
Other Employees : Phil Penepent

October 02, 2018

"Oh what a Ford!"

- Bill and Melissa

Great experience! Pat was wonderful to deal with. We felt no pressure to buy at any point. Love the hometown feel of Howell Motors! The service department is outstanding too.

• Convenient Location