Hudson Valley Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

Ed Finn

April 15, 2018

"Best Experience Ever! "

- Ashleymarie812

Diana made purchasing my new Jeep and getting out of my Toyota lease so quick and painless. I never thought I would have walked out with a brand new 2018 Jeep but she made it happen!

Diana Hocutt
Rich Nicosia

April 14, 2018

"Amazing service I'm glad I walked in out of curiosity and no"

- Billythekid

So I came in just to browse around and thought of interest in a Dodge Charger and in doing so I was helped by Travis my salesperson very knowledgeable sat down and talked with me see what I was interested in looking for and again I was only looking my day off so I'm just driving around looking for cars of Interest was not planning on purchasing at this point but after sitting down with Travis he showed me some cars told me some more things I didn't know about the Dodge Charger and upon doing so on our conversation showed me a 2018 Dodge Charger SRT that was in transport to the dealership I have to say i put a deposit down on the car it came in and it's amazing and this is my first purchase of a brand new car thank you to Travis and Jesse very much for all your help and for putting me in my dream car I will definitely recommend you both and also Hudson Valley Dodge Jeep Ram

Travis Dacres
Jessie Fakhoury
Samantha Perez

April 09, 2018

"Excellent service and reasonable price"

- fusion2006

Recently, I had to replace all 4 tires, brake pads, and rotors on my Ford Fusion. Even though its not the make that the dealership sells, they serviced it without a problem. I have had problems with replacement tires in the past, and the parts department was extremely helpful in making sure that I had the right options and helped to compare cost and performance so I could make an informed decision. All in all, the whole team was very knowledgable, and completed the service in just a couple of hours. I would definitely recommend them.

Used 2013 Volkswagen Passat, $9990