Hudson Valley Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

Travis Dacres

Rich Nicosia, Business Manager, Hudson Valley Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

Rich Nicosia

July 15, 2018

"Service was above and beyond"

- Antjh15

After meeting the owner in the parking lot he directed us to Peter. Peter was so good. No pressure and he knew his Rams. The 2019 Ram I got for my wife is unbelievable. As a matter of fact I'm going back to get myself a truck. With the help of Peter of course

Pete Conboy
Joe Rabasco

July 15, 2018

"Profesional and Friendly Staff "

- ARJ6837

My wife and I purchased a new 2018 Jeep Compass Trailhawk with the assistance of Diana Hocutt. She was attentive, knowledgeable, and a professional salesperson who worked tirelessly to meet our needs. Diana, without hesitation, made multiple vehicles available for test drives. She stayed in touch with us during the weekend long buying process, while we decided which vehicle we wanted to buy and finalized our outside financing. Diana familiarized us with our new Jeep, and touched base with us the following day to make sure we were satisfied with our purchase. We highly recommend the Hudson Valley CDJR dealership and working with Diana Hocutt.

Diana Hocutt

July 14, 2018

"quick, easy and got exactly what I wanted"

- jlbs

Worked with Josh, super nice and friendly guy, did not feel pressured like typical car sales guys. The first car he pulled up I fell in love and I drove off lot the next day. I was there a total of 4 hours from start to finish between 2 days, quickest and easiest experience ever. Joe from finance was super quick and easy to work with as well. I highly recommend going here!

Josh Saftler