Huffines Chevrolet Lewisville

Used Car Sales

September 13, 2018

"Great experience"

- colin123456

My experience was very quick and easy. Steven was very helpful and worked with me. Did what he could to help me come in under my budget.

Steven Lewis

September 11, 2018

"Super professional, friendly, caring, helpful, top notch!"

- Chavez147

In the past years, i have bought cars in different dealers, the sales people has never giving the trust or confidence that i deserve. Mr. boyd, surely surpass, the professionalism, of a good sales men. Mr. Boyd, help me gain the trust, and confidence. He also, gave me a good offer for my new truck. I am greatly satisfied, and happy, for my experience. I plan to come back again in the future, and recomend this dealer to everyone. Mr. Eric in finance is also,super friendly, and humorous, also very professional. Eric did everthing to help me get the best deal, and even help get more choices for the care of my new truck. No other dealer beats this one! If your looking around for cars, in different dealers, don't waiste your time. Your not going to regret it! Good job everyone!

Henry Boyd
Eric Tanner
Other Employees : Management: Mike Biggers, Excellent job to everyone!

September 10, 2018

"Great experience "

- Daniel2018

Michael moss was a great sales person the whole time I was at the dealership.i told him what I was looking for and what I wanted and he achieved everything.he gave me a tour of the dealership and I met several employees.i had a great final price on the vehicle.i look forward to going to the dealership for maintenance.thank you.

Michael Moss