Huffines Chevrolet Lewisville

Dana Travis Middleton, New Car Sales, Huffines Chevrolet Lewisville

Dana Travis Middleton

New Car Sales

November 12, 2018

"They Earned My Business"

- 4X4 or not at all

Scott Spiegel called one morning and after a very informative conversation we ended with I'll let you know when I'm ready. When ready my wife and I showed up at the dealer ship to buy. As luck would have it Scott had taken a couple of days off. Steven Lewis stepped up when we arrived and handled all details for us. They located the truck, had it brought over from another location, prepped it and delivered it to us that afternoon. Eric Tanner did the paper thing and I'm glad to say I had the pleasure to meet him. Overall a completely pleasant experience.

Steven Lewis
Scott Spiegel

November 08, 2018

"Works hard to make it perfect!"

- pwpitt

Worked with Dennys Henriquez and Oscar Gonzalez and they worked hard to make sure that everything was perfect! They went above and beyond what was expected to make certain that my experience was outstanding. I have bought 3 vehicles from Dennys and he is so great to work with. My son even said, "when I'm old enough to buy a car, I'm buying it from Dennys!"

Paul Barrows
Dennys Henriquez
Daniel Santana
Pat Kenney
Oscar Gonzalez

October 30, 2018

"Dana Middleton, Great service!"

- Sheri

Dana Middleton is wonderful. He found the vehicle I wanted . He listens to the Customer and fulfills the order. Always smiling and cheerful. Brightens your day. Location is easy access, clean, friendly.

Dana Travis Middleton