Huffines Hyundai Plano

New Hyundai Sales

November 13, 2018

"Smooth and hassle-free"

- NotSayingWho

Was greeted promptly, service advisor Ken Turk got me written up quickly, Thea at waiting area desk was quite pleasant, got me Uber ride home quick. Using a Uber is much preferred to old courtesy van. Waiting area also well lit, clean, offered coffee and vending. Upon return for pickup (another Uber thanks!) Ken walked me thru paperwork then friendly cashier checked me out, vehicle arrived promptly.

Ken Turk, Thea ?

November 13, 2018

"Ammar Diab and Andy So GREAT JOB ! "

- david789

Enjoyed very much Ammar and Andy's help during our car buying experience. Very happy with how my wife and I were treated at Huffines Hyundai Plano. Ammar took extra time to make very sure we understood all the features of our new Santa Fe. Great follow-up by both professionals.

Andrew So
Other Employees : Ammar Diab

November 12, 2018

"Connor was a great advisor"

- MarieinTX

I came for a 30,000 mile check, but my advisor, Connor, told me to have the multi-point inspection done to see what needed to be done first, which I agreed to. The one thing he did recommend which was part of the 30,000 mile check was some type of flush, which I did agree to. Other than an oil change and tire rotation, I didn’t need an air filter or cabin filter, so I was happy. Had I elected to do the 30,000 mile omg, they would have been changed when I didn’t need to. Thank, Connor!

Connor