Huffines Hyundai Plano

Frank White, New Hyundai Sales, Huffines Hyundai Plano

Frank White

New Hyundai Sales

November 12, 2018

"Connor was a great advisor"

- MarieinTX

I came for a 30,000 mile check, but my advisor, Connor, told me to have the multi-point inspection done to see what needed to be done first, which I agreed to. The one thing he did recommend which was part of the 30,000 mile check was some type of flush, which I did agree to. Other than an oil change and tire rotation, I didn’t need an air filter or cabin filter, so I was happy. Had I elected to do the 30,000 mile omg, they would have been changed when I didn’t need to. Thank, Connor!

Connor

November 09, 2018

"Keep up the GREAT work!"

- Jones

Great service advisor!! Cares about doing the best for his clients and it shows in everything he does. Car in for scheduled service. Ready when stated it would be!! Thanks!!!

Eric Alejandrez

November 09, 2018

"Quick and efficient "

- Planocad

Huffines regularly manages my car maintenance and repair services quickly and efficiently. Connor - my service advisor today - took good care of me and got me in and out in less than an hour.

Connor