Lamborghini Dallas

Travis Cearley, Service Director / Shop Foreman, Lamborghini Dallas

Travis Cearley

Service Director / Shop Foreman

August 14, 2018

"By far one of the best experiences!!!!"

- Mat

I walked into the dealership really not knowing how my visit would go, mainly because of my age (30) and not being dressed up. As it has become a norm in today's society that people usually judge a book by its cover. In this case that was not the situation at all!!! As soon as i walked in my first reaction like anyone else's would be, i started drooling over all of the cars on the showroom floor. Anyhow, it didn't take long that the receptionist immediately asked how i was doing and if she could help me with anything. I told her i was just looking and soon after i was greeted by a sales associate named Scot. We began talking about cars and how it has always been a dream of mine to own a Lamborghini Aventador. It was then that he showed me around and informing me of all the options and performance of the new Aventador S. I immediately fell in love with the car. I ended up leaving the dealership that day still pondering about if i really wanted to buy a new one for my first car or if used would be the better option for me. A couple days had passed and Scot reached out to me asking if i had any questions that he could help answer about the car. I told him i thought a used one would be better for my first car and unlike all other salesman he wasn't pushy and trying to oversell me on the new one they had on the showroom floor. We talked more about the car and it was not because of how awesome the car was that i bought from them. It was because of his generosity to sit and answer all of my questions and concerns and not get annoyed and aggravated that i bought from him. I couldn't recommend a better company or person to buy from!!! They by far exceeded my expectations by going above and beyond to help me in any shape or form that they could. I will never buy from anyone other than Lamborghini Dallas and Scot!!!! I look forward to my new Aventador S and every other car i buy in the future from these guys!!!!

Scot Whitworth

August 03, 2018

"World Class"

- Kirt

John has been amazing through all my purchases at Lamborghini Dallas. John has also been great at selling and or trading in my used vehicles at aggressive rates.

John Hrad
Louie Bonsukan
Mark Plummer

July 31, 2018

"Great service"

- Red91

Having owned multiple collector cars over the years I decided to invest in a Lamborghini diablo , with no knowledge or background experience with this type Italian Exotic car. . After speaking with service manager Travis , who took the time to explain to me the real world ins and outs of these cars I was totally comfortable with Lamborghini Dallas doing all of my service and repairs . These guys were very knowledgeable, communicated with me very well . There was no inflated charges or nonsense in any kind of way . Very professional and did a great job . They went out of there way to make my experience enjoyable . Great job from the team in Dallas !!! They have my business from now on

Travis Cearley