Hyundai Of Newport

473 Reviews of Hyundai Of Newport

December 02, 2018

"FANTASTIC"

- purple lady

David Brock found me the car I really wanted and he has been exceptional. Just love the car. Everything I wanted. Great salesperson you have here.

October 23, 2018

"Great service!"

- jlaw672

David was great and helped us a lot! He was very knowledgeable and patient. Whenever we had questions he was there to answer! My experience was very enjoyable!

October 17, 2018

"very poor experience"

- deana23

I brought my car into the dealership for repair of my sunroof after it broke in the open position while I was driving it.( this was a known problem with this make and model.) Initially when my husband dropped my car off he was asked " are you going to wait." The service department had my car for 15 days. On several occasions they were asked to contact us with an update but each and every time we spoke with the service department it was because we contacted them!!! When we picked up the vehicle we were told it was detailed but the tape was still on my windsheild and there were smudges and fingerprints all over my windows. Our experience with the service department was horriable and we will never purchase a car from this dealership in the future!!! It's very unfortunate because the service we received when leasing the car was amazing!! David Brock was very knowledgeable about the vehicle and it was great to work with him! I feel there is a big disconnect between the sales department and service department.

David Brock
Other Employees : David was wonderful to work with when I leased the car. I give him 5 stars!!!!!
Oct 18, 2018 -

Hyundai Of Newport responded

On behalf of the service team here at Hyundai of Newport, I sincerely apologize that you had an unpleasant experience. Thank you for taking the time to provide us with this feedback. The frustration you encountered due to the sunroof and service department is understandable and your experience is unacceptable. We would like to discuss this further with you, please do not hesitate to contact me at your convenience. Respectfully, Greg Slater Internet Manager gslater@hyundaiofnewport.com 401-619-3700

October 02, 2018

"Helpful"

- Mike B

After having several problems with my car, Jon and his team are working to get me into a new car. Thanks Jon, Paul and Rohan.

Jon Narcessian
Paul Whyte
Oct 02, 2018 -

Hyundai Of Newport responded

Good Afternoon, My name is Greg Slater, Internet Manager at Hyundai of Newport. I’m very sorry to hear about this situation. Your matter has been escalated to corporate. Hopefully we can come to an acceptable resolution to this problem. Sincerely, Greg Slater Internet Manager 401-619-3700

September 18, 2018

"Tucson "

- Happyjane

Great experience, knowledgeable salesman, no games Very friendly Got the deal and vehicle we wanted Sandy listened to what interested us in size, equipment, and budget.and met all our needs

Sandy Spanos

Hyundai Of Newport responded

Hello, Thank you for taking the time to write about your experience. We look forward to working with you again in the future. We appreciate your business, thank you again! Greg Slater Internet Manager Hyundai of Newport www.hyundaiofnewport.com 401-619-3700

September 07, 2018

"Easy, stress free buying experience!"

- Traceytrace

I purchased my previous 2 Hyundai’s from Newport Hyundai and when i was ready to trade in my Santa Fe Sport, i returned back to Hyundai of Newport and was not disappointed! I worked with David Brock who was very unassuming and didn’t apply any pressure, which I really appreciated. I loved the latest Sante Fe and after a couple of test drives was sold on the amazing upgrades and safety features of the new design. David offered a very fair trade-in value, which was more than the KBB estimate from my research. The purchase price was also very reasonable and that was it! The whole process was surprisingly easy and took just a couple of hours to complete everything - the only stressful part was deciding what color to choose! David did an excellent job taking time to review all the many new features and updates with me, as well as connecting the Bluelink & my phone. I’ve always been happy w/the service received at this dealership for my previous 2 Hyundais and am glad the relationship will continue with my beautiful new 2019 Santa Fe! Thank you very much David and Hyundai of Newport!

Hyundai Of Newport responded

We are happy to hear that you got exactly what you wanted out of your car-buying experience working with David Brock at Hyundai of Newport. We wish you safe travels in your new Hyundai Santa Fe and look forward to seeing you again soon! Respectfully, Greg Slater Internet Manager

July 31, 2018

"Great service "

- Gpagan88

I worked with Greg Slater to get me in the door and Bill Germano was my sales guy. Very personable and seemed to be a very honest and straightforward salesman. He gave me a good price compared to other dealerships and made my experience effortless. Love the No pressure sales tactic. Great job guys. Hopefully the service department lives up to my high expectations once I start bringing my car in for service.

Bill Germano

May 30, 2018

" Hyundai of Newport including Rohan Webster and David Brock"

- mw

Buying a Hyundai at Hyundai of Newport was a calm, stress free experience. Thanks to Rohan Webster, the epitome of what a good sales rep should be. He was polite, respectful, attentive, knowledgeable and extremely patient with my husband and me. Another member of the sales staff,the very patient, tech wonder, David Brock, added to the positive learning experience associated with buying a new car. We highly recommend Hyundai of Newport dealership,

Jun 16, 2018 -

Hyundai Of Newport responded

We are happy to hear that you got exactly what you wanted out of your car-buying experience with us at Hyundai of Newport in Middletown. We look forward to serving you for many years to come! Respectfully, Greg Slater Internet Manager

April 21, 2018

"Wonderful experience. No hassle, no hustle. Very helpful!"

- Richard F Belloff

I found the car I wanted online. The online manager (Greg Slater) was very responsive, and straight with me on the car's condition. We established values that I thought were fair and I drove two hours to do the trade. The car was as described and there were no surprises. The transaction was efficient and very pleasant. The salesman (Sandy Spanos) was particularly helpful during this time and later, when we had to complete the multi-state paperwork. No hassle, just friendly and professional service. All in all, can't give this dealership higher ratings. They are great!

Sandy Spanos
Destiny Lipe
Greg Slater
May 12, 2018 -

Hyundai Of Newport responded

Thank you for making the 2 hour trip to make your purchase. Thank you again for sharing your experience. We greatly appreciate your business, thank you again! Respectfully, Greg Slater Internet Manager

March 30, 2018

"Great experience"

- Joe

Just purchased a Hyundai Santa Fe from Hyundai of Newport. Great experience, Rohan Webster is wonderful, very personable and professional, he went above and beyond for us.. I would definitely recommend this dealership.

Apr 03, 2018 -

Hyundai Of Newport responded

Thank you so much for sharing your experience with Hyundai of Newport. We are thrilled that you enjoyed your experience with Rohan Webster. We look forward to working with you again in the future. Thank you again for taking the time to write about your experience. Respectfully, Greg Slater Internet Manager