Hyundai of Somerset

Ron Randall

December 17, 2017

"2018 Hyumndai Santa Fe"

- 6strings57 Verified Customer

We were returning customers due great warranty and quality of the vehicles. Brian was so kind and hospitable. He told my granddaughter there were donuts and pizza in the back. He got my husband a coke. HE was an exceptional young person as well as Gary. Thank you Gary for finding me a low interest rate loan.

Gary Warrick
Other Employees : Mike Williams and Brian Pierce

December 15, 2017

"Ioniq"

- alyssiaky Verified Customer

We are extremely happy with the purchase of our new Ioniq! I strongly recommend this dealership. We love the gas mileage and the features that were able.

December 14, 2017

"Four Vehicles"

- teresa.roberts Verified Customer

I have bought four vehicles from this dealership. Great experience every time. Plan to continue to go to them for my vehicle needs. I recommend this dealership all the time to my friends and family.

New 2018 Hyundai Tucson