I-5 Auto Credit

Approval Manager

August 16, 2018

"Great experience! "

- Rachel_6013

I had a great experience working with Steve Hubbard. He help me get the best interest rate and find a vehicle in my budget. I never felt pressured to purchase something I was not comfortable with. I am thrilled with my new vehicle and will recommend my friends to visit I5 Toyota and see Steve!

August 08, 2018

"great company fast with approval and staff very friendly ! "

- Sethethan69

Great experience quick approval process and Steven had everything ready for signing as soon as we got there was so nice and not pressured ! We test drove and signed and left all under a hour! Staff very friendly highly recommend them to anyone ! They got me low payments and no down payment which was very nice !

July 25, 2018

"helpful! "

- Emilyjohnsone

Steve was very helpful through every step of buying my first new car! I didn’t have really any clue what I was doing and it was nice to have someone who took the time

Steven Hubbard

• Free Enrollment in Credit Repair with Purchase. $100 Value per buyer.
I-5 Auto Credit, Olympia, WA, 98502