INFINITI of Fort Wayne

Directions

Filter Reviews By Type

Showing 205 reviews

July 12, 2022

it was ok the guy who attend me but he did not give me any feed back from my car More

by glsaucapina
Brianna Modungo
3.0
Jul 14, 2022 -

INFINITI of Fort Wayne responded

Thank you for choosing INFINITI of Fort Wayne, your feedback and rating mean a lot to us. We're glad we were able to help, and we hope to see you again!

June 25, 2022

the service was quick and service advisor was friendly and they clean and vac my car and got my car done in timely matter. More

by NISSAN14525
Jun 27, 2022 -

INFINITI of Fort Wayne responded

Thank you for your business and this review. We're happy to hear our team was able to serve you and demonstrate our commitment to great service. If there is anything we can assist you with in the future, please let us know.

June 21, 2022

Excellent Customer Service, They went above and beyond the normal expectations. I’m very loyal towards Nissan. More

by MAJOHNSON89
Payton H.
Jun 21, 2022 -

INFINITI of Fort Wayne responded

Thank you so much for your excellent review! We are so glad that we had the opportunity to work with you, and we are thrilled that you found your experience with us to be a positive one. Please don't hesitate to reach out if you need anything else.

June 17, 2022

They tried to fix my car after buying it. Lights kept coming on on my dash. Did it free if charge and gave me an amazing car to use while mine was getting fixed. Have had continued problems b More

by DEBBILLMAYO
Derek
Jun 20, 2022 -

INFINITI of Fort Wayne responded

Thank you for the kind words for our service department! We look forward to sharing your compliments with them, and don't hesitate to let us know if we can be of further assistance.

June 16, 2022

Best customer service, very friendly and knowledgeable. Never take my vehicle anywhere else. Thank you More

by JANETNITECKI
jen norris, ryan dishong
Jun 20, 2022 -

INFINITI of Fort Wayne responded

Thank you so much for your excellent review! We are so glad that we had the opportunity to work with you, Janet, and we are thrilled that you found your experience with us to be a positive one at INFINITI of Fort Wayne. Please don't hesitate to reach out if you need anything else.

June 14, 2022

Very nice and respectful help me alot I will come back as long as they are nice and smile and give out discount More

by DSMITHLH1231
I got his name
Jun 15, 2022 -

INFINITI of Fort Wayne responded

It has been a pleasure serving you. Quality customer service is always our number one priority, and we're happy to hear that we met your expectations. Thank you again for choosing INFINITI of Fort Wayne, we look forward to having you as one of our valued customers for many more years to come!

June 14, 2022

Nissan service is the absolute best in town! Always rely on their expertise, never lead you on fake service. More

by Mitzi
Jun 15, 2022 -

INFINITI of Fort Wayne responded

Thank you! We appreciate your business and look forward to helping you with any questions or future vehicle needs. Thank you for choosing INFINITI of Fort Wayne.

June 11, 2022

I found all the people from the service department to the dealers to be friendly courteous Pleasant to stand and talk with. Service department explained in detail what they were going to do and what they had More

by MARILYN.DAUGHERTY7576
Jun 13, 2022 -

INFINITI of Fort Wayne responded

Thank you so much for your kind words, Marilyn, and for taking the time to leave us this wonderful feedback!

June 10, 2022

Charles was amazing and love my car . Thank you for making the whole process as painless a possible More

by GGOINES1977
Other Employees : Charles
Jun 10, 2022 -

INFINITI of Fort Wayne responded

Congratulations on your new vehicle! We are so glad that Charles had the opportunity to work with you, and that He and our team could make this a top-notch experience! We hope you enjoy your new vehicle, and we look forward to continuing to serve you in the future!

June 07, 2022

Fast service and quality work done on my vehicle! ! I didn’t even make an appointment and they still took care of me!!! Excellent work!! More

by MSZENICA
Ketaun Brown
Jun 08, 2022 -

INFINITI of Fort Wayne responded

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts on working with our team. We're glad to hear we delivered such a great experience!